Reviews for 100 Love Letters
Aretice N. Treader chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
Even though there were a few letters out of place, this chapter was still good. You have a good sense of humor and good characters in your story.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
That was cute. I like the humor that's in this chapter because of all the gossipy tabloids. There were a few technical mistakes, like comma splices, but this was a great chapter regardless.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
I honestly liked this chapter. There weren't any mistakes that really bothered me, and it's nice that the media isn't playing a huge role in the story yet.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
I was surprised by Ives, though I am glad that he's more than a careless addict. The letters in the beginning are well written, too. I like the way they match the chapter without always giving it away. I think you misspelled the word license, though. I know it's licence in the UK and license in the US, but I'm not really sure. I could be wrong. This chapter was written well enough. Nikita's accident wasn't dragged out for too long, which I appreciated.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
The accident had perfect timing, but I really didn't see it coming. I liked this chapter. It was very well written, just like the other chapters.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
There were a couple of punctuation mistakes, but this chapter was a good one anyway. I like the humor that the emails between Amy and Nikita bring to the story.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
This chapter contained a nice balance of comedy and drama, though I did find a few words with letters missing.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
The humor in this chapter was great. I actually do like that the song is basically a bunch of apologies in a bunch of different languages.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Amy's response to Nikita's question didn't exactly surprise me, though it does seem a bit out of character after all she went through to tell Nikita that he shouldn't have written a song about her. I found a couple of punctuation mistakes, but, other than those, this chapter was all right.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
I like that the characters aren't completely blowing up at each other all the time. It helps the story move along. I found a few mistakes, but it happens.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
That escalated quickly. I found a couple of places where you probably should have put a comma in, but this was a good chapter regardless.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
That was an interesting development. I liked this chapter. I did find a few wording mistakes, though.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
I found a few mistakes, but it's not a big deal. This chapter was okay.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
You capitalized a word that didn't need to be capitalized, but it might have been for emphasis. I like the Mulan reference. The letter at the beginning was a good opening for a chapter. Overall, this was a great chapter.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
The chapter flowed well. There were some spelling mistakes, but they were usually names.
1,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »