Reviews for 100 Love Letters
AdooreKhwab chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
I can't remember if I have mentioned this before but you are good with the aong kyrics and you are good with the letters at the start of every chapter. I find myself being able to relate to or understand those letters. Therefore, good job. I am hooked. I don't feel like doing my work even though I MUST do it :(
AdooreKhwab chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
This chapter brought tears to my eyes. Good job. I think you could've cleaned up the part where she was explaining a little better by making it more clear and less riddle-like. Thank you :)
FallenMelancholic chapter 37 . 8/13/2013
You are an amazing writer. This is definitely movie material, way better than the stuffs they show now. And definitely on par with the notebook. I want to say so much yet i don't know how. It was very cathartic for me, and I thank you. You are one heck of a writer. Kudos to you!
The Smile Machine chapter 36 . 8/13/2013
What a horrible, emotional roller coaster I got thrown on. I wasn't expecting any of this when I started randomly reading this story, and I was fully prepared to sleep until I got to the end of Part One. For the longest time, I was worried that the thing would end in tragedy, and though I can't call this ending the most satisfactory one, I can see how perfect it is for the story to end here. I do so hope that you have Amy and Nikita make cameos in spin-offs, just so my romantic heart can be happy.
MissNightOwl chapter 37 . 8/12/2013
I voted for you! :D And I just read your reply so I'll reply soon! Hope you win!
AdooreKhwab chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Who is Jason? 0.o
Charlotte chapter 36 . 8/12/2013
Please please please write a sequel u have no idea I think in going to die if you don't I'm like addicted to this story
Charlotte chapter 36 . 8/12/2013
I freaking love this so much I hope there's a sequel soon OMG this story was freaking amazing like no other
AdooreKhwab chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Am I the only one who missed what Nikita asked of Amy? Btw, you missed a few words while they gang was in the car. It was around the part where you were describing the front seat. All in all, a good chapter :) You are keeping me on my toes. Yay!
AdooreKhwab chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
I forgot to tell you this but i thought that the lyrics to the song in the previous chapter weren't too bad. This chapter was quite emotional. I understand Amy at the part where she believes that everything has been spoilt. I get that feeling sometimes.
AdooreKhwab chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
This was a good chapter. I could almost feel her pain at the last part.
AdooreKhwab chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Your first two chapters have been good so far and I can totally relate to "I've spent so long expecting the love of my life to come along that I didn't know what I'd do when he didn't show up.". Congrats on getting nominated for SKoW Awards :)
Martha chapter 36 . 8/10/2013
This is a brilliant story! You should look at getting stuff published 'cause I'd buy that as a book. Keep on writing!
PrincessofAtlantis chapter 36 . 8/1/2013
I've been crying for like eight chapters now. You're such a cruel author. I think I got way attached to this story than I usually do, just because I freaking relate with Amy so much. My heart has broken for this woman. (Of course, that may just be the early morning talking, I'm not sure. Either way, what a great story. I lolololoved it! And now I'm sick to my stomach because of how sad I got when I was reading some of this. Keep up the good work. :D
if.eyes.could.speak chapter 36 . 7/30/2013
Now normally, I don't post reviews. Not because the story is bad but because there was nothing in the story that called to me, that resonated deep within my very soul. But somehow with this story you touched a part of me that I did not know even existed. Normally anything about a normal girl and a rockstar would remotely interest me but this story just grilled me with is sharp talons and refused to let go. It made me laugh and cry, but it also gave me hope. Hope that no matter what; no matter the circumstances life always has the potential to become better, we just have to seize the opportunity!
1,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »