Reviews for 100 Love Letters
Aretice N. Treader chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
The humor in this chapter was great. I actually do like that the song is basically a bunch of apologies in a bunch of different languages.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Amy's response to Nikita's question didn't exactly surprise me, though it does seem a bit out of character after all she went through to tell Nikita that he shouldn't have written a song about her. I found a couple of punctuation mistakes, but, other than those, this chapter was all right.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
I like that the characters aren't completely blowing up at each other all the time. It helps the story move along. I found a few mistakes, but it happens.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
That escalated quickly. I found a couple of places where you probably should have put a comma in, but this was a good chapter regardless.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
That was an interesting development. I liked this chapter. I did find a few wording mistakes, though.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
I found a few mistakes, but it's not a big deal. This chapter was okay.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
You capitalized a word that didn't need to be capitalized, but it might have been for emphasis. I like the Mulan reference. The letter at the beginning was a good opening for a chapter. Overall, this was a great chapter.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
The chapter flowed well. There were some spelling mistakes, but they were usually names.
DailyRay chapter 37 . 9/24/2013
I absolutely loved your story! You're and amazing writer and really bring this story to life. I adore Nikita and I was MADD excited when he bleached his hair again! Also, I love Ives! I truly fee a if I watched this as a movie in my head rather than read it! Truly amazing and keep up the outstanding writing!
StillWatersAreDeep chapter 36 . 9/20/2013
A great story. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
I like that while Amy's letters brought them together at first, it was Nikita's letter who brought them back together. I actually wondered at first why the title said 100 letters when Amy only wrote 99. So, it's a great move to place letter number 100 in the last chapter. :)
A Bitter Editor chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Amy really isn't any fun, huh?

Speaking of breaking out into Disney songs, I was just talking to my girlfriend about this. Mine are "Out There," "Go the Distance," "Colors of the Wind," and "Tale as Old as Time" to name a few. :-) Grocery store aisles or out to eat at someplace fancy are ideal locations for singing, methinks.

I really wonder who her romantic interest will be. Jason doesn't seem too horrible but Amy does not seem interested in the slightest. Not even a tiny bit. :-) He rubs me the wrong way as well, too pushy without being confident enough to back it up.

What is the deal with Amy and her brother as well? I cannot wait to see that bit of back story unfold.
A Bitter Editor chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I like the inclusion of YouTube as we are all purveyors of the glaringly bad and widely available. Of course I will be looking up that music video! It sounds deliciously bad. And I also like Amy's admission that she was already feeling better while playing it up for, who knows, maybe the hot band guy helping her up. Seems plausible.

The premise is a good one, the letters, how terribly embarrassing yet cathartic having those come out could be for Amy! And if she finds a love thing, well, why the hell not?! I am enjoying this immensely, and I think I just realized.
R. Ficst chapter 37 . 9/16/2013
re-read and enjoyed again :)
fnnyjnny1414 chapter 37 . 8/28/2013
Just wanted to drop a quick thanks for the fun ride, I didn't review every chapter as this fantastic story truly deserved, but I knew I couldn't walk away without saying thank you. :)

And an extra big thank you for the Spin-off with Ives; he had me worried , him and his "chocolate" powder. Looking forward to reading more of your works. :DD
Kiaranaria chapter 37 . 8/28/2013
This was great. Really!
Finally, Finally a story out of a highscholl setting! Thank you

I really love this