Reviews for Staring at Empty Chairs
laurenmlbc chapter 46 . 1/7/2011
I hope that you had a great break and a Happy New Year! I can't believe it's already 2011, either...just...2010 seemed to go by incredibly fast. Although, it certainly didn't feel that way through Statistics.
laurenmlbc chapter 44 . 1/7/2011
I really love this one!
laurenmlbc chapter 41 . 1/7/2011
I find that telling people they need to lose weight like that is very tactless. You have to make that decision for yourself and if you are comfortable with the way you are and healthy about it ...safe...you know what I mean, then that's all that should matter. I feel you on teh asthma problems, though, those are not anything to laugh about.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 46 . 1/2/2011
Happy New Year, love! ]
cassandove chapter 47 . 1/1/2011
Very nice list, and happy New Year! :D Though, to be picky, the lyric for the chapter title is "not at all well" - assuming, that is, it's referring to Ghosts by Laura Marling. xD;
Mirthless Laughter chapter 40 . 12/27/2010
Yeah... I hear that.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 38 . 12/27/2010
I'm sorry... /

but Merry Christmas anyway!
Mirthless Laughter chapter 34 . 12/27/2010
D
Mirthless Laughter chapter 26 . 12/27/2010
]

Wish I could do that. Darn this snow. xD
Mirthless Laughter chapter 19 . 12/27/2010
That's the joy of watching television, though! Haha, getting involved in someone else's drama. I still cry almost every time I watch the episode of NCIS when Tony gets the plague and nearly kicks it...
Mirthless Laughter chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
British kids American kids. 99.9% of the time.
laurenmlbc chapter 33 . 12/21/2010
You have a class you can sleep in? That's nice! Maybe yall will be able to find another place to connect.
laurenmlbc chapter 32 . 12/21/2010
It just really sucks yall get out so late! Good luck on your finals though!
laurenmlbc chapter 31 . 12/21/2010
Congrats on the inspiration! Hope it worked out!
laurenmlbc chapter 30 . 12/21/2010
Psh, you shouldn't be expected to hold all you opinions inside. Not if they want you to listen to them. I don't like when people constantly comment on every single thing I do, but I like input...much rather people talk then you tell them something and they are just silent. I hate that. Anyway, I hope that works out more for you!
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »