Reviews for Clemency
Paw chapter 21 . 3/5/2015
Alright. Here's the deal.

I read this entire story in one night, and I'm really glad I did. I'm not sure I would've survived those cliffhangers without being able to continue on to the next chapter...

I love this story just as much as, if not more than, the other stories of yours that I've read. I've probably left reviews on them under various names (when I have enough motivation to log in, I'm Katepaw).

Please don't stop writing, you're amazing at it 3

Paw
Ayleen Sanchez chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
I love it even though its 2 years old. But I want to know if you have any pictures of what jade, carrick and Aaron look like.
Charlee Rayne chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
AWWWWWWW!
lukas10 chapter 21 . 3/20/2011
that was sweet!

way to go! i knew you would finish this story no matter what.

love it :P

TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 21 . 3/18/2011
I think it could have kept going...I think they should have beat the Coalition and he should have told her the truth and they should have had babies together! Because that is truly how a story ends, with a happily ever after.
iheartstarsx chapter 21 . 3/16/2011
NU! THE LAST CHAPTER?

T_T that was a great story though! :)

Thanks so much for writing it!

Write more stories! :D
jxnickel chapter 20 . 3/14/2011

It is not very liked that the next chapter is the last! Please make a sequel! I will most definitely read it! :)
lukas10 chapter 20 . 3/14/2011
i can't wait to read it!

great job :P

lukas10 chapter 19 . 3/14/2011
$%#$(! carrick chosed her over the stone..! he is gonna be soo grounded?

hahah..

cliffhanger! i hate you for that! no, not really. i love you foor that actually! i can't wait for the next chapter :P

incredible good chapter :P

lukas10 chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
i can't wait to see whats coming next!

awesome :P

lukas10 chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
sorry it took me ages! god he is seriously leaving?

why! i mean they can use the knowledge marie has about carrick against her! and carrick loves her for god sake and i know she has strong feelings for him too... what i'm wondering is what does nelly feel?

jxnickel chapter 19 . 3/13/2011
Wait wait, what is Marie getting if she brings the Stone back to Arden?

Oh gosh please update soon!

And read my story/review pretty please? I'd love your opinion on how my story's going :)
jxnickel chapter 18 . 3/8/2011
WHAT BLOODY CHAOS?

OMG UPDATE!
iheartstarsx chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
Great job!

OH "Was this the moment I'd been waiting all my life for, the one where I would finally, finally know what my heart already suspected?" Jade and Carrick sitting in a tree! K-i-s-s-i-n-g! :P

This is such a great story. Can't wait for ur next update!
ashleee.lovee chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
omgoshh!

please update!

they totally like each otherr :)

stupid marie! D: