Reviews for Tibia
smrae chapter 24 . 5/8/2011
Great update! Glad your back haha can't wait to see what happens next!
XxSiennaxX chapter 24 . 5/8/2011
Thank-you for updating, I'm glad she managed to at least handle the wolves that were sent to Camber, it's a good start and I hope she'll start to take some responsibility for resurrecting her pack.

Sorry about the excessively long review I posted last, I seem to be noticing the little things more and more lately - probably because I'm reading more. I noticed a few small typos this chapter, but nothing serious :) :

third sentence: "He sent a text to Emanuel and Oil" (Oli)

towards the end of the chapter: " muscle made the other hard and painful to move. "It'll be nicer hear."" (here)

"Will you spare me what I need to deal with the silver? Now that your mad at me.." (you're mad at me)
XxSiennaxX chapter 23 . 4/13/2011
I've finally caught up on the last 5 chapters or so! :)

I wish that Camber would have called for reinforcements or perhaps Tibia, if she is the alpha, to offer Austin the option of staying with Camber's pack instead of being bullied by his into leaving his brother behind.

I noticed a few grammatical/spelling errors if you wish to go back and make alterations at some point:

Chapter 19 towards the end of the page

"I was born what I am and fully except it." I think you meant "…accept it" ? and also further on in the same chapter you wrote "He could saty calm but the wolf in him didn't like being teased' (stay)

Chapter 20 about 1/3 of the way down:

"They've been a pain for two long and if they're turning children…" (too)

Chapter 21 about 1/4 of the way down:

"Like you had a secrete." Bellaca laughed, poking her finger accusingly at the other wolf. "Tell me." (secret)

1/2 way down: "Guess they were to lazy to get chairs themselves." (too)

"No idea why but it's startin to look that way," (either startin' or starting)

towards the end:"They're afraid of her too." Emanuel chuckled. "But they're uneasy around Josie too." (there is nothing grammatically wrong here but perhaps 'as well' or another similar phrase may lift the section in order to avoid repetition with 'too')

Chapter 22

"…and looking after a pup that depending on him was enough." (was depending, or depended)

"…but it's an out come I hadn't actually anticipated." (outcome is one word)

"It took me about three years to except that Blaze wasn't hunting me…" (accept - i.e. something has happened that you must accept, except - i.e. that is an exception, I appreciate that except…)

Chapter 23 about half way down:

"He could have kill one of the other two to show his dominance." (killed)

towards the end: "Crazed wolves need to be put down, plan and simple." (plain)

I hope this helps and I can't wait to read more, and really hope there's a way to avoid war or aid Tibia in ridding her pack of their brutality. Please update again soon :)
smrae chapter 22 . 3/22/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next. So happy they finally got together. About time ;)
anon chapter 21 . 3/19/2011
I kinda miss crazy-paranoid Tibia, but the story is still good. :)
Kara P chapter 21 . 3/18/2011
I'm amazed at how fast you've been pumping out chapters. HUGE kudos to you!
Constructive Criticism chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
I like the plot idea, seeing as how there aren't many stories with a strong female wolf but the only problems I'm having with this story are the absolutely horrid spelling and grammar mistakes. Spell check is kinda important when writing. And also, I fail to see the whole point with the relationship of Luca and Bellaca. It's cheesy beyond anyone's imagination and frankly, not well written. Overall, it could be a great story if you fix those main points.
Magicmilk chapter 19 . 3/7/2011
yes! good! more please!
smrae chapter 19 . 3/1/2011
They kissed! Finally! haha Great update can't wait for the update.
Poprocks chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Aah! cute little boy and cute Camber
XxSiennaxX chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Loved the last two chapters, I love how well they all deal with Seth, he's adorable.

It is horrific what the father did to him and his siblings. I hope the other packs support them in this, and hopefully get Seth's remaining sibling out. I feel that Tibia has more information she needs to give Camber that would help them gain favour with the other packs against Oregon.

I noticed two typos this chapter, both times you wrote 'secrete' - I think you meant 'secret'?

Can't wait to read more ;)
smrae chapter 18 . 2/23/2011
Seth is so precious! Great update can't wait for the next one.
anon chapter 17 . 2/22/2011
Yay for updates! I am still liking this story. :)
fuyublue chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
More! Plez
StaNdUPtomE chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
Update soon! The pup should create some intrestingness...
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »