Reviews for Tibia
Leanna de Weisdorn chapter 16 . 2/16/2011
can't wait for the next chapter!

This kid will bring up some more of Tibias history, won't it?

Good luck
fuyublue chapter 16 . 2/12/2011
More NOW! plez
XxSiennaxX chapter 16 . 2/11/2011
Oh no, please don't let the pup die!
StaNdUPtomE chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
Cute

Update Soon!
Poprocks chapter 14 . 2/6/2011
they're finally getting somewhere! i think...hope to see an update soon.
fuyublue chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
More plez
Kara P chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
I'm really liking this story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter~
fuyublue chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
yay more plez
Magicmilk chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
Ah, hah...i like Tibia. She's got it. I dunno what 'it' is but she does.
Lovely chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
SO! can I preface by saying this is a rant that has nothing to do with most people. Most...

If you need to preface something with an apology sort of thing or..sugar coating or anything...its more than likely you're going to tick some people off.

May I also mention this story IS FULLY WRITTEN and is just being edited. No ideas necessary. Though, if sai wants to let someone read out other stories that we're stuck on that she thinks might be able to help thats totally cool... This one's done though.

So i'm totally open to critiques but...honestly thats more..flow of the story...writing...spelling, grammar. That sort of thing. Not, how you interpret werewolves. Everyone has a different opinion. Everyone reads different material, learns from different culture and develops from different environments. And this is a collaboration of two completely different people. If you would like to mention that something of ours does not make sense because...we're two different people and it didnt flow at that moment, I welcome you! Even if you wanna say you dont like our story or one of the characters, COOL! Thats your purgative. But dont wast my time and my mood telling me I did it wrong. Or worse, Sai did it wrong. That'd just piss me off. Honestly. Who are you? ITS MY STORY! YOURE NOT ME! Or sai. And even then we argue so there. They're our werewolves. We'll do it how we want. Dont say you like it and rip it to shreds ok. We're not trying to get this one published... wouldnt be posting it on the internet if we were.

Honestly...shut up.
fuyublue chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
MORE NOW! Plez
Triple Vice chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Review continued lol:

3. An Alpha would know EXACTLY what he was doing to another dominant wolf by laying down the law like Camber did. That need-to-have-control thing is something that every Alpha would have, cause if you think about it, what makes an Alpha an Alpha? It's not a scarred version like Tibia has, but it's the same kind of mindset. So, it shouldn't be surprising to either Camber or Bell that Tibia is reacting like this. She's not pack, she's not used to the way things work around Camber's pack, so she's gonna be on edge. Even more so because she's a loner, and a dominant one. The only surprise should be in the part where Tibia has ten times more of a problem than normal Alphas because of her past (totally know how that is, btw, I have the same problem, though probably not as deeply).

4. Tibia keeps saying the same thing over and over. For a woman who doesn't want to sound weak, she sounds like she's falling apart...kinda...maybe it's just me...

Ok that's enough for the criticism. Don't hate me! I only have it all in there bc I like this story so much. Tibia is one of the few tough female characters I've come across in a while that isn't a total B because she's too feminist or something. Your dialogue is super fun and engaging, and I like the oh-so-sensual interchange between Bell & Luca (though, as with all good things, there is such a thing as too much?). Camber...yeah, I'd jump him lol. He's charming and strong all at the same time. Um...the storyline is intriguing, but mostly I gotta say Tibia is my fav fiction character in a while. NICELY DONE!
Triple Vice chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
Hey! I have gotten sucked up in this story so I'm gonna give you 100% honesty. It ROCKS, and with some polishing could potentially go to press. However, here's a few things that muck up the progression:

1. The lovey-dovey stuff is adorable, but in excess it's hard to picture, especially in relation to werewolves. Little Mila was cute but when werewolves are constantly kissing one another the reader is kinda given the impression that 1, she's got a cute crush on her pack leader, or 2, werewolves in this pack seem to be universally smoochy. Oh, it's great that they're so close, but at the same time...some reservations would definitely characterize most people. These guys are pack, so ok, it makes some sense because they already have an unusual relationship, but if you're gonna make it like doggie love then you're gonna have to mix some more Wild in there, because these are hugely powerful magical creatures that are the supernatural equivalent of a pack of wild wolves, not stuffed animals put in a kid's room to love and go to bed with (though that's entirely possible since these guys are also capable of playing nice). It's just that these people seem kind of...like someone I'd meet in a dream.

2. It totally makes sense that Tibia wants to keep her business, her business. Keeping secrets is what lone wolves do. They're not pack, so they don't have a bond with other wolves, and therefore their lives remain perpetually separate from that whole yours-is-mine thing. It really isn't strange at all for her to want to keep things from another alpha, especially if she's also an alpha. So, all this wondering/guestimating that everyone is doing is somewhat unfounded. Maybe if they'd heard some kind of rumor prior to this about a loner that made them worry?
StaNdUPtomE chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
Intresting, I am finding myself being tied into Luca's and Bellaca's story, and exactly how that came to be

Not that Tibia's story isnt good too, but on the side of Camber and his sister and other living brother thier is something also going on, that Tibia has yet to completely discover

Update soon
XxSiennaxX chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
No grammatical errors this chapter as far as I can see :D

I'm happy to point out any as I go along as long as they're helpful, no presents necessary ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »