Reviews for Learning To Breathe
reader25 chapter 16 . 11/19/2011
thank you for updating I really enjoyed it!
buttercup123 chapter 16 . 11/19/2011
I hope you're feeling better :) What's wrong with Allie? I just dont want her to break up or ruin what she has with Ryan. The two of them deserve to be happy :)
Jensi chapter 16 . 11/18/2011
Hmmmmm...what is going on? He is so sweet to her and she needs to talk to him. This was not boring at all. I was happy to see an update!

Hope you are all better. Update soon! :)
remember me chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
I like this chapter. Everything is sooo perfect. Maybe a little too perfect though...well maybe thats just me so i dont want you to take anything i say and question your work because of what i think. anyway, im wondering when Allie will admit what shes been keeping on her mind. its keeping me on my toes!
Anehalia chapter 15 . 10/24/2011
I love this story. I can't wait to see where you take us with it and what Allie is hiding.
polarberry chapter 15 . 10/22/2011
Whoo! I love it. I really want to know what Allie is hiding, though. Love the long chapters too. Update ASAP!
mizbritt chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
This story is amazing! Best friends dating is one of my favorite cliches, and I love when there's an element of abuse so the boy can be her savior.. LOVE IT. I am dying, dying, dying, to know what Allie's secret is! And for something more to happen between Ryan & Allie. ;) Please, PLEASE update soon! This is one of the best stories I'm reading right now.
NorthernDownpour95 chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
This is so amazing! I can't wait for more!
LunarRaven13 chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
A good chapter, but Allie's secret is killing me! I want to know! I can't wait for your next update!
bumbleB825 chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
her secret is killing me

just so you know

a very splendacious chapter

jill and jason are cute
buttercup123 chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
gahhhh an update! I really love this story. They're such a cutesy couple. Loveee them! Don't hurt them too much...please? :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
hey warner. :) i love your story, and im waiting on the next.
violet-eyez chapter 14 . 9/19/2011
is something wrong with her that she is not telling him?
mizbritt chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
This is my new FAVORITE story! Wow, it's the best one I've found in a while. I love the cliche of best friends starting to date, and especially when one of them is being a savior for te other one like this abusive situation, and you've given this story so much detail. I hope you will update SOON!
Jensi chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
Jason is engaged!

What is going on inside of her head? What is her secret?

Such a sweet little picnic and a sweet guy. She is lucky! ;-)

That was a cute little chapter, though I am very curious as to what is next. Update soon?
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »