Reviews for Learning To Breathe
bumbleB825 chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
ohmygoodness what is her secret?

adorable chapter by the way

fantisticly wonderful as usual:)
Anehalia chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
Well, this chapter was good, but I really hope that that little author note doesn't mean you plan on separating them and ending the story with them being miserable human beings.
buttercup123 chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
Aww this was a cute chapter! But am I sensing some rocky roads on the horizon? Please don't make them too upset or sad or...God forbid break up! Lol, but still this was a lovely chapter :)
LunarRaven13 chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
Completely random and unexpected chapter! I can't wait for what happens next with the two of them! Keep up the good work like always!
buttercup123 chapter 13 . 9/9/2011
Ooo don't drop out of school lol! Even though I would love the flood of updates, don't do it! BUT I love love love this story, and this chapter was absolutely lovely. Let's just agree to have Ryan and Allie get married and live happily ever after :) xoxo
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2011
is it bad that i almost cried when reading this? good chapter! Allie's dad sounds like a dick... looking forward to your next chapter :)
GagaMidnight chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
Update please ! I have really enjoyed reading this, and what was that other thing i had to tell you. Oh Yes, PLease update !
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
its great. i love your story so far. cant wait for the next chapter and how everything plays out in the next few. :)
kaymonkeygirl chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Great chap! :) thanks for updating:)
LunarRaven13 chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
I really want to know about what Allie is keeping from Ryan! But fromt he way that the story is progressing, we should find out about it soon! Can't wait for you next update!
Jensi chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Kick his arse, Ryan! Defend your woman. I hate her father. I love Ryan. I liked this chapter, and the way they interact as a couple and how things seem to mean just a little more perhaps? So sweet. :)
LunarRaven13 chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter! I honestly love the childhood friend stories and you're a great writer! I hope you keep up the excellent story!
Anehalia chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
This was a sweet chapter. Sorry it took me so long to review. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens.
bumbleB825 chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
I want to know Allie's secret...badly hahaha

this definitly just made my whole weekend better, thank you
Anehalia chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Wow, I love this story! Its so sweet and awesomely akward.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »