Reviews for Learning To Breathe
monkeyface1 chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
yes! next chapter..as soon as possible...this chapter..soooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
kaymonkeygirl chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
Loved the chapter:) great work!

-Kay
buttercup123 chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
lovely lovely chapter! I want a Ryan for myself. Sweet, caring, and yummy lol. Anyway, the story is wonderful! xoxo
monkeyface1 chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
i freakin love you (the author)! thank you i have been waiting for this for like forever! and finally all the weight is off my shoulders i feel so happy for both!
Jensi chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
Awwww! That was so sweet and awkward and perfect...and I want to go back and have a do over with my Ryan! I loved this. I really did. I think it caught the moment really well and made me melt just a little.
kaymonkeygirl chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
Great chapter love how cute they are together and how nervous Ryan is:) great job! Thanks for the quick update!

- Kay
bumbleB825 chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
I couldn't help but smile throughout this entire chapter:)
kaymonkeygirl chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
Great chapter! Finally! They are so cute together! Please update soon!
monkeyface1 chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i hope allie says yes to that kiss! im so freakin happy!
bumbleB825 chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
OHMYGOODNESS!

He got some nerves and asked to kiss her!

Shame on you for ending the chapter like that!

I'm now going to go into an axiety attack with fear she says no, but she won't right? I just want to know what her answer is! You better have something up soon with the cliff hanger, or I might have to send people after you;)

Amazingly brillant as always.

As lame as it sounds, I like the way you use diction because you really do create the feelings with such perfection that it's like I can pretty much feel them! *note the reason I'm having an anxiety attack haha:)
Jensi chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
Such a tease! But I am so glad he is finally there with her, and that he asked the big question. I cannot wait to read more. They are just so sweet...
emilyrr chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
I can't believe you left a cliff hanger like that! It is soo frustrating. You should have had the next chapter ready to put up so they could be back to back! But other than that I did love this chapter.
Sarah chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
Aw! I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter :)
bumbleB825 chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
AHHHHHHHHHH

Is she really going to go out with Matt?

How can Ryan let this happen?

Epic Fail for Ryan
monkeyface1 chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
to the author of this story...something is wrong with the pm thing it wont send...stop makking me jump on my heels getting all jumpy making me feel like ryan is gonna fess up tp allie and crush me down and dirty tears when he and she dont say nothing. i cry and i look reeeeaaaalllly ugly when i cry! so please let somone say something!
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »