Reviews for Learning To Breathe
kaymonkeygirl chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
So I started reading this story and I was like crap this is to good to stop reading so here I am at 1:13am writing this review cause I just now finished :)

I love this I am completely hooked! Please update soon!
buttercup123 chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
I don't know what the original story was lol, but I totally love this new one/revision! I want Ryan and Allie to get together, and be all happily ever after. (but I'm a total romantic sap so I ALWAYS want people to get together lol). Love the story though :)
CMTaylor chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
I found the chapter more than semi-enjoyable :) Aww I love Ryan but jeez I'm growing tired of his cowardness...Allie is the girl and should not make the first move...seriousy...can't believe he even thought that!

You are killing me with this back and forth. I want them together all ready...urgh!
Jensi chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
Their uncertainty is so cute, but someone needs to be brave and speak up. I don't want them to lose each other in this process. I want that first kiss between them so much! You'll do fine with the story, and I know how you feel. :) Good chapter!
fictionsymphony chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
I wish one of them would just tell each other. They are really a perfect fit. Update soon. :)
bumbleB825 chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
It was a bit of a filler but it was cute cause you got to really see thier ridiculous-ness and awakard feelings
monkeyface1 chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
finally!someone knows that ally has feelngs for ryan! im sooo happy!
NeonTime chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Enjoy. Hate. Not sure yet.

The dialogue is solid, I have a handle on the characters, I am incredibly ready to kill someone over the abuse. But with only a T rating and the cliche of the central story thread I haven't really decided on my feelings. Regardless: I am looking forward to more, so I think that counts for something :).
bumbleB825 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Ryan is a disappointment to humankind

and no, this update didn't take long at all! I was actually delightfully surprised when I saw it:)
CMTaylor chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Seriously I just keep chanting...kiss, kiss, kiss...hahah. I'm going to die if they don't freaking makeout soon...lol! Anyway, Ryan is a real sweetie and I love how sensitive he is but sometimes I just want him to grow a pair and make a move :)
Jensi chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
This story brings back everything about the crush I had on my best friend in high school and that was wonderful for me. They are so sweet though I worry for her in that house. You are a very good writer and capture everything so well!
bumbleB825 chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
so freaking precious

and beautiful writing as usual:)

loved it

and that is all
monkeyface1 chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
o corse its a positive and this chapter sooooo wasnt rushed it was great! i hope they become couples.
CMTaylor chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
OMG I love this! Awww I love Allie and Ryan's relationship...so sweet! This is really really good and I am sucked in. I'm glad that you had a couple chapters done before I started reading but now I want more...update soon please.

I am a little nervous reading though especially the scenes with her dad. I have no idea how someone could abuse their child like this. I hope she can make it out of the house but I have a bad feeling that things are going to come to a head real quick. I hope that Ryan will still be there for Allie no matter what happens though.
bumbleB825 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Aw they're so precious!

Why can't they just like be together already? Because they would be sooooo cute!
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »