Reviews for Learning To Breathe
Guest chapter 31 . 12/15/2012
No real criticism, just a quick note.

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Very few stories posted here have had the effect of this one. I actually laughed and cried, more than once! Can't wait for more of your works to be posted. Thank You!
KaccerMaldd chapter 30 . 11/12/2012
the ending was so sad I am legit crying right now :(
CyanCeption chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I cried. Seriously, that ending was heartbreaking! Why did she have to die? :'(
This story was amazingly well written, ever think about writing supernatural stories...? Ryan could bring allie back...? Ahhhh okaaay, don't give me that look. Wishful thinking, is all.
cadencegirl1992 chapter 31 . 10/22/2012
this ending made me cry but it was really sweet and sincere. I loved reading this story. It made me smile so much...just don'e read the story in the middle of class when you can't cry.
Ally chapter 31 . 9/18/2012
I freaking loved this story. It was amazing especially the last chapter! It made we cry so hard and I can't stop thinking about it. Im all depressed now. Ha ha but totally awesome. You should keep writing, write another story.
Dancing in Crimson chapter 30 . 9/14/2012
This is an amazing story. I seriously cried my eyes out on this chapter. It was absolutely wonderful, I'm pretty sure this is my all time favorite story like in the world. it should be like a real book or something! ;) I've read it over and over...I think its safe to say I'm a little obsessed. Thank you for taking me on this adventure with Ryan and Allie!
MissInfinity chapter 31 . 9/11/2012
It was incredibly hard to not cry at the end. I don't normally read stories that have someone die in them, but you caught me up in it so well that I couldn't stop and I don't regret reading it. Thanks!
displacedfemale chapter 31 . 9/8/2012
I finally finished!

I kinda expected Allie to die but then hoped she wouldn't. I loved the way you wrote Ryan and Jason, their relationship was really nice.

What an amazing piece of writing. You had me hooked to the point where I thought I was going to cry reading the Epilogue.

I liked that you dealt with some pretty heavy and tough issues without them seeming trivial or rushed over. Especially Ryan having to reconnect with his father.

This review is not doing your work justice and is a bit disjointed but my mind is buzzing after reading this, I wanna go force all my friends to read it so I can discuss it with them, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I'm glad you shared it.
displacedfemale chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
I usually don't review a completed fic until I get to the end as I feel waking up to an inbox with 31 alerts from the same person would be a little frustrating but I feel I have to just drop you a note ...

What is she hiding from him?! I'm guessing it has something to do with her being ill, I'm guessing she has like a long term thing, which I think may be why her dad suddenly turned on her.

But yea, apart from my frustration at not knowing what she's hiding from him, I'm LOVING this fic. Totally engrossed in it, I'm reading every free moment I get.
Sayuri. J chapter 31 . 9/7/2012
Omg :'(
Matty Moo chapter 30 . 8/31/2012
This was amazing. So sweet, I cried on the last chapter and I've never cried reading a story before!
Though I wished Allie had lived it probably makes a better ending this way. Certainly made me emotional!
Thank you for writing something so wonderful, I loved it :)
xhopelessxromanticx chapter 30 . 8/29/2012
I absolutely loved this story. I haven't a story that I've liked this much in a while. Great writing, great plot. I usually hate endings where someone dies but this was the perfect ending. I bawled of course but I couldn't imagine it any other way.
tweetystar9 chapter 30 . 8/27/2012
This is such an amazing story, I don't usually post reviews but the ending actually made me cry. You should really consider publishing it! :)
bumbleB825 chapter 31 . 8/26/2012
I miss this story... I seriously feel like I lost two amazing friends with the end of the story. Thanks for the playlist!
RememberingSunday1997 chapter 30 . 8/13/2012
I cried like a bajillion times. I love your story and LOVE the ending even though it was very sad. The last time I cried this much while reading a book was A Walk to Remember and your story is kind of similar, but yet unique. I stayed up very late to finish it. I was wondering, are you going to write a sequel or a spin-off? Anyway, I can't wait to read more from you :)
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »