Reviews for Learning To Breathe
Guest chapter 30 . 7/25/2012
congratulations! u are a great author and i hope to read another story by u soon!
Hemtec chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
love your story!
runemagic chapter 30 . 7/7/2012
Started crying in the end. It was beautiful.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/29/2012
Fuck you
phoenixgal3 chapter 30 . 6/27/2012
Totally Awesome!

Your last chapter was so good, so intense that it made me cry!

I totally loved Ryan's character and so did Alli's. Nice One!

Loved reading it!
AJMcGough chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
greaat (:
bumbleB825 chapter 30 . 6/21/2012
I'm balling right now

Seriously, my roommate thinks I'm a freak for crying at the end of a story but it was just so sad...

But a beauitful kind of sad. A sad I don't mind

I liked how you used the flashbacks, as a way of saying things without actually saying them

So they're living at the ranch now?

I think it would of been cool if you described the crave more... Idk, I'm at Rhodes for a writing thing I think everything needs more description now haha

Seriously, amazing job, you have made a rather incredible story

And it's finally over! Woo! Its like your graduating!
Jensi chapter 30 . 6/21/2012
I got this alert at work and it took me two hours to read it because I kept crying, and I still need to read it again. I really am glad that you went with your gut though, since it was a beautiful love story all the same. The ending suited the story to me. It was really a wonderful story, sweetie. I am sure that I will return to it for another read here and there as well. I really hope to see a lot more from you here, since you have a real talent.
Bleeding Sunshine chapter 30 . 6/20/2012
I cried. Holy shit I cried so much but only because it was so beautifully written. I'll miss this story, thanks for writing and following through with it :)
Nicole7579 chapter 30 . 6/20/2012
I'm too lazy to login from my phone but this ending was so good I couldn't wait to leave a review.

I'm crying right now. I started crying at the beginning of the chapter when I realized that Allie probably died and kept crying until I reached the end with Ryan praying. While I would've loved a happy ending(because who doesn't love those) I'm glad you didn't compromise your vision. Some of the best love stories have unconventional happy endings and I feel like the love story wasn't any less powerful even though Allie is no longer "with" Ryan.

So thank you. I loved this story and read every chapter with my emotions on a roller coaster. Your writing is amazing and I look forward to any more writing you post.
Rawrly chapter 30 . 6/20/2012
As much as I love the cliche happy endings, I have to say that this ending was absolutely perfect. Your story is amazing, and one of my favorites. 3
Rawrly chapter 30 . 6/20/2012
LeweBecki chapter 30 . 6/20/2012
Omg I can't believe she died.. X.x I really didn't think she wwas going to die... That was an awesome story :) very nice how bout a Sophie story? Lol :)
MrsTomlinson69 chapter 30 . 6/20/2012
I'm crying so much right now :( this was not the ending I was hoping for, but it was still good! I love this story 3
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 30 . 6/20/2012
Oh my god! That was so fucking sad I cried my eyes out while reading it! U did amazing and I love Sophia's name and the flash backs and how Jason and Ryan bonded and fuck! I've never Cried fiction press but this one story but your writings amazing and I hope to read more from u Hun! Thanks for makin a great story!
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »