Reviews for Learning To Breathe
doesnt matter chapter 21 . 1/31/2012
im really sorry. and i will definately keep reading.
LunarRaven13 chapter 21 . 1/27/2012
Isn't it always supremely awkward to have your mother ask if she can read your story? I think it is. Anyway I like the chapter and I'll be waiting for your update like always :)
midnightstar0603 chapter 21 . 1/23/2012
omg i loved this chapter i thought it was so cute and things are heating up with these two love birds x3333 ahh ! and plus i imagion ryan hotter than ryan gosling x3 haha also NOOOOO sorry i was frustrated when you left the chapter like that but any way i love this story so much i dont want it to end anytime soon o.O update soon !
Jensi chapter 21 . 1/22/2012
So they are getting so close! Good for them. Why is the dad being so understanding though? Hmmmmmm...
bumbleB825 chapter 21 . 1/22/2012
They're so awkward that its cute, I love it

Way to go for Allie and Ryan to be all adult like..haha
Meme chapter 21 . 1/22/2012
I love this story. Ryan and Allies are just so cute together. They make me smile.

Plus, your chapters are fairly typo free. At the beginning of this chapter you had whether instead of weather, but that was the only really glaring mistake.

Thanks for the quick update.
mizbritt chapter 21 . 1/22/2012
Okay you have so got to update soon! And with detail.. you have got to put some super sweetness in this puh-lease! Ahhh I'm dying here & willl hassle you! Haha! Love this progress.. can't wait to read more soooon!
doesn't matter chapter 20 . 1/19/2012
ok, well i might be a bit harsh when i say this but... i think its time for some hard core conflict. im rlly sorry, but im starting to lose interest. i think its just dragging on way too long without progression of the actual story. everything is sort of... passive. ok, i feel really bad about saying that but its a suggestion and its just how i feel so obviously, you don't have to consider it. but anyways, thanks for the fast update and i loved the roof as a setting. :)
LeweBecki chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
My God.. This is like a fucked up version of a walk to remember .. But it's good :) dnt let her die? ):
snowcones825yahoo.com chapter 20 . 1/15/2012
Cuuuttteeeee that's all I gotta say about this chapter

I loved this alot it is so great and amazing
buttercup123 chapter 20 . 1/15/2012
what a sweet chapter :) Thanks for the update!
LunarRaven13 chapter 20 . 1/14/2012
Interesting chapter. Can't wait for your next update!
mizbritt chapter 20 . 1/14/2012
Yayyyy! I was so happy to come home & find an update to my favorite story on FP! :) :) I will definitely hound you more often. ;) I can't wait to see how their relationship physically progresses. I'm looking forward to a super QUICK update again! :) I love this story. Please update quickly! I will message you soon, haha!
bumbleB825 chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
here comes the sex talk...
mizbritt chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
I love love love love LOVE this story! I check every day to see if it's been updated. I love that this chapter starts dealing with the big S word.. can't wait to hear more about it. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »