Reviews for cut
Subbie chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I know that kinda feeling, it almost does it itself... :/
living in your letters chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I totally agree with this poem. And what that Jackie chick said was totally out of line! I hate it when people walk around talking about cutters like they know a damn thing about us.

ANYWAY. i like it(:

and if you do ever need someone that you don't even know to talk to, i'm your girl (:
Broken Winged Bird chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow Jackie, I'm thrilled that you can read something like this and the ONLY thing you have to offer is "lol, emo kids" because CLEARLY, that's what this is all about.

It's people like you that are the problem in the lives of people like me. Maybe instead of laughing at someone who has a problem, you should offer them a welcoming, tolerant person to talk to if they need someone.
jackie chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
lol, emo kids
Loqwell chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Hmm, this poem reminds me of the ignorance surrounding self-injury today. People are either completely insensitive, or waay overdue it with the "you need to get help" or "I understand what you're going through" when they obviously have no idea. Okay, not going to rant. xD

Back to the poem, I'm a little torn about whether or not I like how you had the "knew anything..." the restarted the claim from an "i would" that adds an extra line. However, besides that, all your individual statements flow well. I especially liked "but the smile painted on my scowling face/speaks no laughter in return."

Happy writing!