Reviews for The Sherwoods
PonyTricks chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
well written and interesting start.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 32 . 1/10/2011
This was an absolutely wonderful story! I read it in about three sittings and I really loved how different you made the sisters and yet, they were still sisters...they'll always be sisters...

I liked Lydia best, then Angie, but I really felt for Ricca and I shuddered when I realised what she was doing, dancing like that for money and nearly screamed when she was sexually assaulted.

Leigh was a brat throughout the whole thing, but I still pitied her - she was trying to grow up too fast, that was her problem. The way you wrote that was very realistic.

I hope you'll write more stories soon!
Honeybri chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Ugh, why doesn't Leigh think of things besides showing off for a guy who had to have failed grades to still be in middle school with a car (like I don't know, safety)?

I'm surprised that a 12-year-old thinks like this. Although I do admit I haven't been 12 in a couple of years and I usually read books instead of interacting with others so...I could have missed some things.
Honeybri chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Wow, she's really overworked and dedicated (I would never have tried to do AP homework and work a 6-8 -hour job).

Minor typo:

"...that Vicky would take off like 'he' did..."
Honeybri chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Interesting beginning. I can relate to Lydia a lot and can't wait to see what the girls will do without a legal adult in the house (someone will eventually question and notify authorities).