Reviews for White Rabbit
Muser chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
heya, B. didn't know you had a new story up. i like the whole Alice in Wonderland set in.. Assassin-land-ish. it's fantastic. i'm still keeping an eye out for Fated btw ;)
Lonely God chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Well your story got better it made me interested. Okay i didn't read it all yet but i'm in a weird state of only revolving around Hetalia at the moment so i'll go back and read it when i'm out of this awkward state if that ever happens. hon hon. But anyways your story gave some more intrest but you should add some action in.
Nobody chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Awesome chapter! Update soon,please! Keep up the excellent work!
DashingtoFluttershy chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Love it! Very interesting and heres Alice! Can't wait to read more!

-HyperActiveTwilightHater
DashingtoFluttershy chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Interesting :3 I like it so far! This is an interestng version of Alice in Wonderland and I like it so far! Can't wait to read more!

-HyperActiveTwilightHater
Lonely God chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Well this is a new take on Alice in wonderland if that is what you got the idea from. I'm still wondering if Warren is a rabbit or not. Quiet interesting but it didn't drag me in as soon as i started reading.
toukenjen chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Now this is an interesting take.

I am very much intrigued and curious as to where all this is going! Please do write more, even if you have to put your other projects on hold! I totally know what that's like, btw, haha.