Reviews for Bothersome
Lily806 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
...im was very disappointed when I saw there was only one chapter.
AlanisBRAVO chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I loved this oneshot :)
Avide chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I like the idea behind this. (guilty pleasure)
Why Do I Need A Name chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I like it !
and i have sent this note to you more than once!
OrangeKiss chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aw! This is so sweeet. :
Angel chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
First off, sorry for the ironic name. But that's my name so I can't really do anything about it.

Second..ooh, there really is a lot of sexual tension oozing from them.

Third, the demon, if he was a man, would be almost perfect. The only flaw would be the fact that he is a demon. Sorry if I sound redundant.

Lastly, I like your story. Keep up the good work and I hope I get to read more of your stories. :)
DorkExpress chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Awesome! :D

XOXO
me chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
loved itD (and you probably heard this before, but damn,I wished this wasn't a one shot. It's a story that asks for more!)
Genato chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
very weird. but very like-able. :) it would've been cooler if she was a Catholic or something. :))
rusalka chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
is only still wonderfull all the same!
SHARPIEaddict chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wonderful! Such a lovely blend of romance, love, and sensuality with a touch of morbidity expected of a demon story. I'll be adding this to my favorites, for sure.
Anara Celebvilya chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh man, that was great. I've never read anything like that before. It was really interesting. I can't say that I liked the brother that much, even though he wasn't technically even in the story. Thanks for the entertainment!

Liz
LaLa chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This was a very enjoyable and very well written. I really like the chemistry between them and loved their interaction with one another. The story has a nice flow and it did not feel stagnant. I think this would make for an excellent longer story, because I do wonder what kind of demon he is and I am curious about her. Yet, most of all I would love to see the progress of their relationship. Thanks for a great story.
toukenjen chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Awesome work. Really liked how you wove the history between them without drifting too long from what was happening in the present.

This would be an interesting story to go on with! Future chapters would be awesome.