Reviews for Blood for a Rose
hehehehah chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
Oh...my, well thanks for at least leaving a part of the story on.
hehehehah chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
good to know that the girl has some strength in her and guts. well, if you writing to please teachers or like write like a real book, then the switch of first person/ third person may be a tad awkward but for a fictionpress story, I don't think it bothers that much.
hehehehah chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Really loved this chapter. The description was written really well and I'm starting to adore Varin's character; cool in some parts while beast in others. Favourite part would probably when she tried escaping and he pushed her almost out the window thingy. tension! Again, like his conversations with witch...
hehehehah chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
The mirror man makes his move! Hoot. Well, now, I enjoyed reading the conversation between the old lady and the guy. It sounds like the mirror man is rather possessive and a tinge selfish isn't he? Wants her yet not for love... But I like his character anyway. Love how you made it connect to Beauty and the Beast. :)
hehehehah chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Ah. Well, Garrett seems to be a fairly decent guy. Nice of you to have him be a contrast to the mysterious angry mirror man. LOL... But I'm sure we'll a different side to the mirror man in the FAR future in the eyes of the girl...
hehehehah chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This is my first time reading this(so yeah. I've only read the first chapter) It was fascinating chapter - little eerie but the kind that makes people shiver in a whoa kind of way. I love the style you write in. The beginning informs us yet create suspense. _ Hope the rest is as good!
Northfacegr95 chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Im confused but this is amazing! please write the next chapter!
Tecna chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Heh.

I didn't even notice that she was in first person, and he in third. Goes to show how engrossed I become when reading the story.

I don't think it matters personally. Nevertheless, I still enjoy this story, even though I know you're going to be mean and end it badly, but I can't seem to help myself.

-Sigh-

Now, when's the next update? D

Tecna ;)
XpheonixrisingX chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
I must say, this story is even better than the last! I cheered when she killed the gargoyle, by the way. I was going to be more than a little mad if she kept up that 'wilted flower' routine. Does she get more headstrong as the story progresses? I hope so. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that your characters, no matter what the storyline, are always awesome, and this does not disappoint. Can't wait for the next chapter!
renegade01 chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
nah, its not weird.

looks like emmy's got hidden strength. ;)
Oboe.Chica chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
It's definitely not weird to have her in first and him in third - as long as it stays consistent. For example, "Heart of the Matter" by Emily Giffin does this with her two narrators.
sally n chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
keep going!
Tecna chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Right, before I get too engrossed into the story (much more than I am already - and it's not even cool that I've already become so interested within 4 chapters) you have to tell me, is this going to end in a tragedy?

As you know I can't abide tragedies, so please let me know!

Pretty please?

If it is not, I'll obviously continue reading. But seeing as I've read the four chapters, you do deserve a review from me for that.

But as you already know... I just love your work. Your characters always seem to be brought to life, and that's amazing!

Really, trully enjoyed reading this story. (It is a dipiction from Beauty and the Beast isn't it?)

Tecna ;)
Oboe.Chica chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Aah scary! And she didn't even get to get married - no fair!
dblack50 chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I am definitely liking this version of the story. I feel a stronger connection to the characters and the story really sucks you in from the beginning (as most of your stories do for me LOL).

Emmy especially seems to have more substance than I remember. I'm sure there will still be a lot to reveal about her, if I am remembering correctly. I'm glad I don't remember it all. It's been a while since I read it. Sometimes it's hard to let go of the older version and really embrace the new.

This was an especially intense chapter and I almost hate that I found time to start reading when I have this as the last chapter.