Reviews for Furry Conquest
Sutori-Artifex chapter 1 . 1/26
...why the hell are humans such a designated bad guy? After seeing what they did in this chapter and chapter two, I am fairly convinced that the United States or an allied country (This is modern times, yes? Saudi Arabia? I assume America exists) would, at the very least, condemn the actions of these humans.

You tryharded to make them worse than Hitler. You had them attack an entire civilization unprovoked, you made them destroy buildings wanton instead of attempting capture, you had them kill children. You wrote "humans" in general as burning, pillaging, lynching, impaling, rapist monsters. You put an "emperor" in charge of a -city- and he keeps the Princess - General as a sex slave? Humans institute laws making "Furries" submissive and vastly inferior to the Will of Man, they limit reproduction and in general, they all act like Big Brother.

Also, you made "Furries" look like normal humans do in everyday life. You also called them Furries. Mistake #1 right there. Furry, is a slang term. "Anthromorph," "Beastkin/Beastmen," or hell, even using latin terminology would've sufficed (Lupus Sapiens for a Wolf, or Equus Sapiens for a Horse) better than calling them furries.

I am in agreement with the Harlequin reviewer. This story... what? Again, I ask, what the hell is wrong with humans? This is also clearly a Middle Eastern nation, why do the civilians have names like Aiko and Seth? Seth, maybe, as it is Hebrew (I think?) and thus -could- work.

I still advocate for HUMANS in America or France or Germany to come in and butcher these "humans" whom you've tried to hard to make look like sub-human filth.

Also, Aiko's random race-change. Yaaaaay - No.

And... for "requested lemon" you further demonize humanity.
...*sigh*
Aurora B chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
I like your story. But why did she change her species?

Update soon! I'd really like to read more.

And update your other story, too, please!
Aurora B chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Good start.

I really love the females and their fierce fighting skills in your stories.

Can't wait to read more.
Um chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Sorry, but your story is confusing. First she's a lizard and then a fox? And the whole queen/princess confusion too in the execution part... not to mention that first Aiko was just peacefully with the kids and suddenly the scene changed with a "Was seen flying towards them, it began a swift dive...", as if something was cut up.
Fist chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
You have a great story. Please write more.
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Ugh. Furry stories bore me.

This is a thinly veiled chronicle of "fursecution", I know it.

If this was actually about something other than whiny furries making propaganda in an obscure way, the people would be called things like "Beastmen" as a general grouping. Instead, it's "Anthropomorphic" beings- capitalized!

This just screams bawwfest.

Excuse me if this comes off rude, I like to keep internet drama out of my literature, so I tend to get snippy when something like fursuits or political correctness are injected into a story senselessly.