Reviews for Gossip
TunglMed chapter 21 . 7/10/2011
Very well written. It all ties together well, the Clawson story merges with it easily. Only, why do they all have to die? Why doesn't Lindsey go to Heaven in the end since she was sorry? thanks!
WeFallForever chapter 20 . 2/15/2011
I liked that Kiki's happiness didn't nessescarily equate to life on Earth. It made it more realistic. Fantastic story!
Iris Musicia ft. Eliza Ghost chapter 21 . 2/12/2011
No it can't be over! That was a truely beautiful story. Unexpected and wonderful.

-Eliza Ghost who now has no story to read on fanficition. I hope you write another :)
bridgettblah chapter 21 . 2/12/2011
Oh what a great ending xD It gave me goosebumps, shivers and I smiled like a fool D
bridgettblah chapter 19 . 2/11/2011
Oh god. I really hate Lindsay right now. AND CAM! UGH! I hope she doesnt...kill herself. Oh god.
WeFallForever chapter 19 . 2/10/2011
Cam is a moron. That's all I can say before this review becomes explicit and incredibly rude. I'm just glad Kiki set him straight. Update soon!
Iris Musicia ft. Eliza Ghost chapter 19 . 2/9/2011
Cam's so naive and stupid. Why did Kiki ever date him...sigh. And now Lindsey shall be yelled at for invading Cam's dream I suppose.

Wow. almost to chapter 20. thats really quite impressive, considering my longest book ever (even if Iris cowrite it)

is only 7 chapters long (which happen to be extremely long chapters, but still)...20 is big. and makes me happy since I love reading new chapters in this.

-Eliza G.
WeFallForever chapter 18 . 2/8/2011
I'm so angry! I can't see anything past Cam and Lindsey's horrible lies and manipulations. I hope they get what's coming to them! Update soon!
darknightstar chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
how sad for kiki. Cam is behaving like an total asshole. hope it will get better for kiki. I really like your story!
thelemalemur chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Hey.

I've been trying to read some other reviews to see if anyone agrees with me, but I found it was giving away plot line so I couldn't read anymore.

I'm reading and I can't help feeling this is a little cliched. The perfect best friend, the irritating brother, the moody, bored teenager who is holed up in her room writing. [Lol. We all know how THAT feels.]

I understand if you're trying to set it up so it heightens whatever scenario of science fiction you'll have going on later, but it's really not worth it. I nearly stopped reading, but persevered because it IS a good story. It just makes your main very hard to empathise, which is odd because I guess you've created your characters this way so a reader WOULD empathise with Kiki more.

My suggestion is you're over doing it; cut down on things such as description like "moody teenager" when you're talking about her room.

And more phrases like "trying to catch up with summer"! Please! That was fantastic. Gems like that will make your story amazing. :)

- DL.
bridgettblah chapter 18 . 2/5/2011
Ugh. Yea, I dont like Lindsay anymore. And I am REALLY mad at Cam. Jerk...Haha. I like the new story ] It seems cute xD
Iris Musicia ft. Eliza Ghost chapter 18 . 2/5/2011
love Kiki's new story. Love this chapter. Love the characters. You know by now that I love this story. I really like how this went back to gossip, school should be interesting. And why can't Cam get it that she fictionized Lindsey's death with her feelings? Cam is not cool. But Milo is:)

-Eliza. again.
Iris Musicia ft. Eliza Ghost chapter 17 . 2/3/2011
Aw Milo! What a good brother! too sweet.

Ha1 I never liked Cam! And now I feel so bad for Kiki. This may be this first chapter where I like her more than Lindsey. As always, I love this story.

-Eliza
bridgettblah chapter 17 . 2/2/2011
Ugh, I dont like Lindsay anymore. Haha
WeFallForever chapter 16 . 1/27/2011
I can understand how Kiki feels about having it all and then feeling guilty. It makes for a more human personality. Update soon!
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »