Reviews for It's more like scifi, really
Veneya chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
wow - that was amazing - its kind of nice since I'm reading this two years after u've origionally posted and a day away from christmas. It was definitely a nice present.

thanks
Kenny Deheart chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
This story, in my opinion, is what paranormal romance should be. A romance, where one guy just happens to be a werewolf. Far too many paranormal stories cross into adventure or horror, but this one does not.

It is very well written, funny, and touching. Thank you for this awesome romance.
Ladyfnick chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! I loved how the mysteriousness is sort of built up through out everything, like I could tell something was going to happen but not what, so the werewolf thing wasn't completely out of the blue. I also really liked the interations between Rhys and his friends- okay I lied, I loved the interactions between everyone (oh god, not in that way) because they all seemed so very realistic, all very nice people but they all had flaws and it was easy to see how they could start squabling. I also loved the bit about Rhys' grandmother being a 'natural witch' it sounds hysterical and completely possible.

Um. Probably enough fangirling for one night, yeah? Thank you for writing this, it was really good :)
R. Ficst chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
aww this is lovely. truly enjoyed.

thanks for posting!
FanoraJane chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
loved ur fic
js chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Wow, this was a really enjoyable read.
Rae Kitano chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
This was a great story but I feel like it just ended like that and I was hoping for so much more.

But still it was a great read.
pille-ip chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
I wish it were longer for it was really really amazing, good, fantastic, excellent the rest of the positive words out of the dictionary :)
YoMommaBiatch chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
cerwyn 333 fav. character hands down

love love loveeeeeee this story!

max and rhys are too cute together
Qzz chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
I really loved this, especially the ending! it was funny, with just enough supernatural to keep me satisfied. great characters too. thanks for sharing, you made my evening enjoyable. :)
Johnny101 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Wow, what a magnificently awesome story! I feel the plot and the characters are wonderful, I really can’t wait to see what else you write!