Reviews for Enchanted Realm
Jessy-8739 chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
The ending is so sweet! I love happy ending stories! I really admire people who can write so well. I'm always lacking ideas. Anyway, I love your story. There are only a few people on Earth as courages as Rella!
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 64 . 10/17/2011
I thought Eric and Kate were with the queen? Amazing story by the way
Werekid chapter 68 . 6/26/2011
Thank you... This is beautiful. Thank you so much.
Stellar Eclipse chapter 47 . 3/11/2011
There is a high abundance of errors/typos and sentences that could use better wording, so if you would please go over it and fix these you would improve the quality of my reading greatly. Extremely interesting story, though, and I should probably go to bed now. Maybe just one more chapter...
TheFateKeeper chapter 60 . 2/26/2011
This is good so far. I was throurouly grossed out by your discription of the creepy skeleton guy, so good job! Lol. I wonder what Rella and the Oracle will talk about...i'll make sure to stay posted!
TheFateKeeper chapter 59 . 2/23/2011
Is the voice Rella's hearing the creepy skeleton-man-thing in Andre's cellar? If so, that's super creepy. By the way, what IS that thing anyway?
TheFateKeeper chapter 58 . 2/20/2011
Umm...Good chapter and all but...REALLY? "Hello" is not what I would have said to Jay if I had been the one who collapsed after being chased by a rabid insane werewolf and then being found by the fairy guy of my dreams who saved my life countless times including now. Ya know?
Teddy Rxupin chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
The dialogue and setences were written by an 8yr old.
TheFateKeeper chapter 57 . 2/17/2011
Jeez, why does everyone love cliffhangers so much? Anyway, super short chapter, hope you write more; ya know, the usual stuff everyone says.
light7shadow8 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
good story. the title is what really made me want to read it so good title i guess. i hope u make more chapters cuz i wanna read them!
TheFateKeeper chapter 52 . 2/5/2011
HOLY SH*T (excuse my language) THIS BOOK IS SO AWESOME I CANT STOP READING IT DO U KNOW IT IS LKE 1AM RIGHT NOW AND I JUST FINISHED THIS CHAPTER ONLY TO FIND OUT IT'S THE LAST 1!

THATS LIKE FINDING THE BEST BOOK YOU'VE EVER READ AND REALIZING THE LAST PAGE IS TORN OUT AND U DONT KNOW HOW IT ENDED!

HOW CULD U DO THIS TO ME! *shocked and hurt at ur awful, awful cliffhanger*
TheFateKeeper chapter 31 . 2/5/2011
so this is turning into a very interesting story ;) im liking it so far, tho Rella's dream in the last chapter was strange. ur update at the end about eating cookies made me laugh. i think i will go eat some cookies now too ;) lol
TheFateKeeper chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
holy crap if Jay ends up liking Terri instead of Rella, i will be so pissed! otherwise, awesome stuff so far. gonna go read the next chapter now.
Elaina McKenzie Sharpe chapter 48 . 1/29/2011
Rella, Rella, Realla. She'd better hope the man's voice is someone of the friendly variety.
Elaina McKenzie Sharpe chapter 47 . 1/25/2011
Gasp! Who's the man I wonder. I really think it was dumb of her to take the toiur herself. She was going to get one in the morning. -Sigh- Greath chapter though. Nice little cliffhanger. Can't wait for the update!