Reviews for With The Flow
Jessy chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hi! i really liked your story, specially the "Hell is other people" part, i see you like Sartre. You have a talent for writing. Anyways, keep it up!
HiddenFromYou chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This is the required review from the FanBBS competition. Thank you for taking part in the contest and happy Christmas. :)

This is an awesome one-shot, mate. Once again you've written in a way that I can relate a whole lot to and have put a lot of emotion across in your words, and I really like that.

My favourite part was the middle. It had a lot of solid content and I could see the jumps from thought to thought you made. Sometimes random works, but I'm glad you linked everything together in this story, as it gave the character a really deep feel.

I do feel though, that the beginning and ending were a little weak. I felt the beginning only existed as it did so the story would contain a link to the prompt, and I didn't really feel pulled in by it. The ending felt overdone, as if you went for the big impact ending and didn't quite get it. It's quite rare when reading your stuff to see that though.

I also love how you seem to pull all sorts of different people into your work, getting a little bit of each of them and threading them together to make one person. I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but it's one of the big things that I like about the stuff you write.

I only found one mistake: "choose hurt myself" - Should be 'choose to hurt myself'?
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I like the words, but there are places that don't exactly flow from one point to another. It rambles and to me doesn't seem to have much direction or point, but then... maybe that was what you intended.