Reviews for album answering
SkinnyLove203 chapter 97 . 8/1/2012
I lOVE THIS SONG! So glad you did this. This is amazing
SkinnyLove203 chapter 98 . 8/1/2012
This is really awesome :)
a theoretic revolution chapter 97 . 5/13/2012
i liked it this, the head & the heart is one of my faves, rivers and roads is such a pretty song. :)
thetabbykitteh chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wow these are good.

Kitty
a theoretic revolution chapter 93 . 3/25/2012
"until we lose the differences / we loved in each other," -this was powerful, wow. i like the tension.
a theoretic revolution chapter 92 . 3/22/2012
"the backbeats feel like feet / running over piano keys / the crescendo is in the / way toes curl, the" ...i'd quote this whole poem if i could, it's just too pretty. :)
Angelissimo chapter 83 . 2/14/2012
Do you watch One Tree Hill?

Anyways, you have good taste in music, and I think your poetry speaks for itself. It's not difficult to interpret, but it's pretty nice to read and decipher. (:
a theoretic revolution chapter 89 . 1/14/2012
this chapter made me miss summer, haha. great work, as usual, i'm looking forward to the next update. :)

catherine
skersey chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is really cool! The style's so laid back, but it's got heavy parts like the first stanza. I also like "punch-drunk-love" nice hard rhythm!

I also like the last stanza as well. really interesting piece overall, not sure if i understand all of it, but those are the best kinds of poetry for me :)
a theoretic revolution chapter 54 . 11/2/2011

when you took it off

with my clothes and

I never learned to

dress myself again"

- wow. this part was my favorite. i love this whole little collection-thing you've got going on, it's so unique incorporating the lyrics into the poems/inspiring the poems.

simpleplan13 chapter 75 . 10/15/2011
I didn't get the quotes around the first stanza. Was the narrator saying that to someone? Or was that part of the song? It kidna confused me. I did like the piece though. The second stanza was especially great and I like how you used the fireworks thing in the middle and the end.
simpleplan13 chapter 66 . 10/15/2011
"the piano chords draw me/in with its sounds and I"... chords is plural so it should be "with their sounds".

" I took it all and buried"... you have a space there by accident.

"cause the leaves have"... 'cause

"because you couldn't bare"... bear

I like how this incorporates memories, music, love and seasons. All things you've used in your other pieces in the collection. It's a nice tie in. You also did them really well. It all worked and flowed together great. Nice job!
simpleplan13 chapter 63 . 10/15/2011
I really liked this. I thought the whole autumn thing was really beautiful and you carried it out through the poem very well. The only thing is the snowflake reference. While it worked with the whole uniquely beautiful thing it seemed out of place with the rest of the autumn thing. Maybe if you put the changing of seasons line before that it would fit better? Just a thought.
simpleplan13 chapter 60 . 10/15/2011
I like how this ties in with the last piece. It's a great flow with the collection.

I also liked the internal rhyme of refrain and reign. It was a nice addition.

I like how the piece goes from the narrator to including another person and then addressing the reader. I think it really conveys how music brings people together.
simpleplan13 chapter 59 . 10/15/2011
First off I love the song choice and the lines you chose to include in the first stanza.

I also liked all the different musical things you put in to work with the quote. They flowed well.

"your said this song"... I think you meant you

"of heartbreak cause"...'cause

I love the last two stanzas. I think it describes perfectly how a lot of people feel when they listen to music and why music is so important in people's lives.

Great job.