Reviews for Winter
Olivia chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Please keep writing! It's so good!
One.Winged.Angel888 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
OhMyGosh. Fuck. I can't even process what I'm feeling at the moment for this story, I just LOVE IT! PLease update sooooooooon! I shall love you forever!
I don't think anyone could do a better job at writing a story like this!
I'll be going now, and waiting for the next chapter
*runs to bed and hides under the sheets*
SiahXSiren chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
That was suuuch a cute chap, but man Winter is messed up atm. I can't wait til he leaves Liam (I hope!) Can't believe Liam did that to him
Aletiah chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Love it! Update soon, please!
Die In A Hole With Penguins chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
You sir, are my god. My literal god, with a shrine all set up in my head and everything. This story is absolutely fantastic, I am so glad I found this story. Not only does it have an eating disorder and slash, it's well written. I can't wait to read more.
GingaNinja chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE continue :D. I love this story and I hate not reading it :(. Update please :P?
violet-chi chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
IloveitIloveitIloveit. You win. Winter is beautiful, mental issues and all. Please keep writing! :D
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Okay, that's not on. What the fuck, I know there's some fangirls who are really really into tha kind of stuff but that's taking it too far! I'm not criticising you as the author, just that how you wrote that so many people were watching them on chatroulette or whatever website Liam was on and I could actually imagine that happening in real life. It makes me angry, cause winter's like a child and he needs to be taken care of, not taken advantage of... :(

Philip the lion. That's cute (but in a kind of sick way considering he should be eating...) but it's cute he named it :)

I don't know if it was ever mentioned, but how old are Liam and winter? Are they the same age?

Amg teagan is so sweet 8)

I've never read a story with a nasty teagan in it.. Though I think I'm spelling his name wrong...

yeah. Kudos :)
Zeekyboogydoog chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Yay! I'm glad you managed to get away enough to post this. It made my day. Love the story so far; I really want to see where this goes. It has me on edge. I must know. Anyway, thank you for posting, and update when you can!
Loella chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Good, I'll definetly be keeping an eye on this one )
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Did I say that I like his name? Winter, it's sweet. and fitting.

It's such a shame about how he's treated; but then kindof juxtaposition when Liam's really nice and caring but I still understand where that's coming from. It's good :)
MarieVerdonck chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Although I was not aware, I'm glad I was your first reviewer 3 It's nice to be the first to admire the story ;) I can only repeat what I said last time, I really like it and I'd love to read more :) Arie seems really nice! I can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon!

Your first and most beloved reviewer,

Athena
Esquirella chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Liam's an ass! I like Teagan.
Jeanette V chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
I do not like Liam! He is a jerkface and is making Winter think he's fat! I want Teagan to punch him in the face! I bet he could take him!

*Ahem* Anyway, I'm loving your story so far! It goes from its sad moments to actually making me giggle. Mostly whenever Teagan is in the picture, because Winter's thoughts are so cute XD. He and Arie seem like much better friends for Winter. They're so much cooler than Liam's friends!

Definitely can't wait for the next chapter!
MarieVerdonck chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Great first chapter! It found it quite moving... And it leaves me longing for more :) So please update soon!

Athena