Reviews for Beware Them Bathroom Doors!
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
aw cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
: ) fluff !
Veneya chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
man i dont know how u come up with situations like this but I love it:D!
ninja-master-of-the-moon chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Haha! this fic is utterly adorable! In the back of my mind i saw the entire thing play out because the details that you used were so good xD. Thank you for popullating the slash world!

~Moon master
Crestpha chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
like this... wrte more please
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Aww that sounds really cute. I like how you worded their playful banter. And the idea of being locked in a bathroom stall was just awesome.
xXtusamiXx chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
aw that was cute! It still seems like you could have added more thought. But thats all right like Gresham said, I shall take what I can get. Loved it!
Ibbit chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Gresham made a joking bow. "The smitten knight will take what he can get, fair one," Gresham said with a joking bow.

Repeat. Bad. Though, as this is 2 years old, I doubt it matters too much.

It's definately cute, and I can see it happening. Though, it's almost too short.

Luck with writing, and life.

~ibbit
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
What an entertaining oneshot! I love the characters you create- they all have such individual personalities.

Poor Kelley, getting stuck in the stall. At least he got something (or rather, someone) good out of it. ;)

I like that Gresham didn't look like his voice implied- this is the first story I've read (and I've read a /lot/ of stories) in which this was the case. It's a nice touch.

I really enjoyed reading this! You did a great job with it. :)

~YukinoKara
anythingiwanttowatch chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Cute! I look forward to more chapters!