Reviews for Welcome to Planet Earth
BookcraZzaY chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
I love this...(:

Haha my minds drained from studying china but really this is an amazing poem
BookcraZzaY chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
Well there radom but they fit :) I like how you did 3 stories within that of 3 people :D greet job as always very vivid and poetic _
Lady lady chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Ooooh, pretty words!

...Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Anyway, I like, I like! I'm afraid I don't have much constructive criticism (I know nothing!) but I CAN tell you what I like.

I like the fact that this is relatable, and you don't necessarily have to struggle to find the meaning, but the meaning could still be different things. I like the imagery of glass breaking and then reknitting itself. I like the part about the ships, it's fairly descriptive and you make a picture in my head. The words you use are wonderful. Yay for vocabulary! And I like the length. It's longer then your usual, but I think it definitely fits with this.

So, yeah! Take it as you will :)
BookcraZzaY chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
uh...So well its kind of depressing but at least you made the ending hopeful. :D and I like that used personification towards the end(I don't know what its called using other animals) but I never really see personification used in poetry anymore. but do the wolves have to die :(
BookcraZzaY chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
I think its still deep and has a bold message and :3 haha I don't no what else to say

hmnnm...well guns are meant for destruction whoever invented them was high

or they just hated everyone

greet job _&
BookcraZzaY chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
haha didn't realize u updated till u pmed me

this is just deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
BookcraZzaY chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
So half the stuff I type dosent make sense...haha-I'm gonna review I'm bored which means randomness I think Anywayz I'm usually random when I'm bored

Review-It's very deep and I love that I can't understand it without a dictionary!...haha how do you no all these words, clearly I'm just not smart. The comparisons and all the other poetry aspects are really amazing in this. I'm not quit clear on the whole depth of this and the concept BUT the poem in general is absolutely FLAWLESS and :) fantastic job
BookcraZzaY chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
I think u just brought my worst fears to life in this poem, I'm liggit so scared of airplanes it's not even funny. I was so close to taking a 3 day train ride to CA last year but the price to expensive so I had to take a stupid plane I was terrified if crashinghaha :D me on a 8 hour plane ride [ half that time was sitting in an unmoving plane

But poem-amazingly awesomely outstandingly vividly pure Fantasticly super cool job :)
BookcraZzaY chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
And this was an assignment? Ur getting an A for it

It's just amaIng-and vivid with detail-and-and-and deep. I don't even think I can remember that far back. Did I mention it's an amazingly awesome poem :)
Avra-Sha Faohla chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Wow. Your poems are so deep and thoughtful for one so young. They're beautiful, and I don't pretend to understand them... but for each of them I get some sort of idea, even if it's not the idea you had in mind when you wrote the poem.

"Communication" makes me think of the inner turmoil and conflict every person experiences. I love this part: "—similar characters are transmitted through our heads / and stitched to the inside of our lips; / little black statues of virtues / set on display / foretell another broken promise / blossoming from the roof of his mouth—"

"Eulogy for the Passengers of a Paper Airplane" is beautifully somber. It makes me stop and contemplate how life is fleeting, and yet no matter how short, one never manages to get away without any setbacks and pain. I love the fifth stanza, and that ending is especially chilling.

"Hello, Alligator" - wow. Harsh. Though there's more of a specific story in this one than the others, it's still much more than that. Anger, bitterness, hurt, abuse, self-loathing, and dangerous, unholy doubt. (Or at least that's what I got out of it.) Your word choices are brilliant.

"Dumb" is different. There's repetition in this one, which the previous three didn't have. The repetition in the first paragraph seems to be simply style, chosen for its fluidity, but the repetition of stanzas in the middle of the poem just screams "frustration" in poetry form. Mightily effective in portraying the struggles of a mute girl - struggles that everyone has, albeit to a lesser degree.

Looking back at these four poems, the title you've chosen for this collection is so perfectly appropriate, I can't help but love it. And if it's not too much to ask, I would very much like to hear what these poems really mean. PM me?
BookcraZzaY chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
okay

the entire thing was amazing

If I picked just one line I would end up highlighting the entire thing!
BookcraZzaY chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
a wall turns to glass.

two worlds fuse.

-the entire thin from there on I have one word to describe it

SPEECHLESS

but it was also amazing

greet job
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Here,

the fragments of our future converge with those of our past

that was my fave line

lolz keep up the greet work
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
The opening of this is remarkably satisfying as a hooking line; suffocated by quiet hellos. The fatality of the rest of the poem, the play of being fine versus avoiding eye contact with the corner nooses, play together well. I like it a lot.