Reviews for Undisclosed Desire: Part I Birth to a Goddess
AlyssaChu chapter 1 . 3/30
I love the story! First chapter and i'm just about ready to jump to the next chapter. The plot is great, the characters are great. Its sooo cool of you to make someone who was supposedly kind like hera to be a vengeance seeker. Love love loved it.
wprairtiesr chapter 27 . 10/2/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Okay so one, Pandia needs some love like now. Two, Ares needs to get his ass kicked. Three, I can't wait to start reading part 2 tomorrow! ahah its funny that you mentions HBO because this reminds me of Game of Thrones!
wprairtiesr chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
holy shit there is going to be three parts of this story and by god we're only in part one?! I want to finish this so badly tonight but I can feel myself regretting it in the morning when I have to go to school lol...ughhhh damn you and your writing!
wprairtiesr chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
I'm about to shove my laptop up Ares ass! GOD PLEASE SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TO HIM! errrr pandia is so sweet and he is such an asshole..
AvaPriceless1 chapter 27 . 7/19/2012
Luv'd this story! Sorry I didn't review throughout the story, but I was so caught up in getting to the next chapter. Can't wait to start part two! I would not miss an episode & would own every season if it became a tv series. Keep up the good work:)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
something that also annoys the heck out of me is that aphrodite is called venus and that pandia is supposedly more beautiful than the godess of beauty herself. but what abosutely kills me is the relasionship of zeus and selene, zeus has many lovers and i don't think he loved selene anymore than the rest of them. but ignoring all of this, your writing is really good and if i warm up to pandia and selene i think i'd abosutely love your story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
is it weird for me to hate zeus, selene and pandia? it's making it hard for me to read this story
BettyBoo chapter 27 . 3/26/2012
your story got me hooked from the very start. i couldn't stop reading and kept wanting to read more and more which is why i didn't review on previous chapters and i'm so sorry because this story so deserves more than 8(?) reviews...!

you have captured the manners of the greek gods so damn well. especially Ares. man that guy took me on an emotional rollarcoaster. there were moments when i wanted to shake and smack the *beep* out of him - he's such a thick-skulled idiot that left me stunned more than once but then there were moments when he let his guard down and showed he has a complete different side to himself. those were the moments when he and Pandia just felt right, you know

but sadly the thick-skulled god of war went with Venus - urgh! - and i hope he lives to regret that decision because the *beep* he put Pandia through - she deserves more! i look so so so forward to see the part II in the trilogy. i know i'm going to love it!

thank you so much for this awesome story! off to read part II
Niky D chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
I love this chapter because it reveals that even though Ares has pride hes not above feeling s he also has the capacity to understand that he is wrong next I think he's going to learn that Pandia wishes to lovew him
grlstar808 chapter 22 . 7/19/2011
Just when they seemed to be getting along, Ares has to alter everything once again...truthfully, I'm not surprised. His change wasn't really a change, but a phase.

Looking forward to the next chapter, and what the recent events with Venus and Airlia's birthday could possibly mean for Pandia and Ares' fast fading relationship.
Turion chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Not much was truly written about Pandia in the Greek Mythology, that I agree with you 100% and this story, revolving around her is quite intriguing. The chapter was beautifully written.
Turion chapter 21 . 7/12/2011
Ok, so I read this story in an entire day! And I will be honest, I'm not much of a reader, but you had me hooked, wanting to continuously read chapter after chapter after chapter.

I will go back and review every chapter, because honestly, this story is magnificent. There are obviously slight flaws here and there grammatical wise, but hey, everyone has those issues. Anyways, keep up the good work and post more!

-Turion
grlstar808 chapter 17 . 6/14/2011
This is an amazing story!

I feel heartbroken for Pandia, Ares does not deserve her nor the gift it seems she had made for him...

Can't wait for the next chapter )
miayellow chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I reaed the whole thing and I gotta saw it was frigg'in awesome. Beside some spelling typo's (Tricky things gotta watch those) it was pretty good. Ares is dick and I felt bad for Pandia but chick had balls of steal. Great character profiling. Update soon plz