Reviews for There is a staple in my eye.
Long Island Iced Tea chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
You are most definitely a sadist.
SunFlower737 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
you a sick sick man for thinking this up. spare me lorrddyy. well if sadism is what you like then... alright i guess all i can say for this is nice angle. keep up the randomness!
Lost Again354 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Lol i saw humour..some sadisticness too P

~~Kerrigan~~ _\
Ire Fey chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
*cracks up*
Mia Haider chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
uh...strange...sadistic yes but humorous in a way. :P UNDESCRIBABLE in other words.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
oookaaay. that was...interesting.
Once in a blue moon chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
*giggles quietly in her corner* a kid in my class once shot staples across the room...
Allysandra chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
ouch painful! good
Larynx chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
...weird.
TheEvilCactus chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
Wow! I so totally love this poem! It like, so totally rocks! And it's just...the best. It's so good I just can't come up with the words to describe it's magnificence! HEY WAIT! Amm I logged in? I am! Oh Sh!t! Er...I'm a different evil cactus, *nervous laugh* not the one that wrote this poem...heh, really, please believe me...
Mercury Silverscale chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Um, that was short. But it was funny. I will have to read more of your stuff now.
PlasmaBomb chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
um, owwie...-
VIPER1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
i love this one very much. i must warn though no to try this cause when you staple your ear to your t-shirt and then you try and have a drink of water you end up ripping ya ear off and then ya mum gets mad at ya for getting blood everywhere
sandy chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
uhmmmmm...you very morbid. lol. but its still funny
Cory Martin chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Um... you are very messed up indeed. I would say more... But I am in school and that would be inappropriate language. Now I will sing. Lalalalalala... I am so sorry... ! THE STAPLER MAN IS GOING TO GET ME! *Runs away*