Reviews for Forging Ahead
oasion chapter 40 . 5/4/2013
goodwork
The Imagination Addict chapter 40 . 6/26/2011
OMGEEEE. shit. what an ending. im telling u. ur born to write movie scripts. or a director. whatever. go make movies. wait no, dont go. cos then i cant read this awesome stuff. but seriously. it's so movie-ish! ending the book with Al runnign towards her sister. DUM DUM. (dramatic drum beats) gasp. i cant stop reading Al's life.
The Imagination Addict chapter 37 . 6/26/2011
OHMY. the dreams/ memories are really interesting. not the usual style so far, but not bad. mmm the only thing that really confuses me is how old she is in the memories. is she getting progressively older? or are the memories themselves jumping back and forth in time? the switching between the present and her memories when she tries to escape is a very nice effect. :)
The Imagination Addict chapter 27 . 6/24/2011
oh shit no. her dad. and i have to go NOW. cos i have a voice lesson to attend. NOOOOO. why must i stop HERE of all places? will be back later today.
The Imagination Addict chapter 26 . 6/24/2011
noooo sam died! so cruel. i guess for the story, it was inevitable. but still. well, on a happier note, you brought tears to my eyes. which is quite difficult to do, cos im not the crying sort.
The Imagination Addict chapter 24 . 6/24/2011
i think i SQUEALED when chase finally kissed her. WHOOPEE! evidently, im all for chase. not nick. heh. ohwell. but nooooo why'd he make her forget? and how LONG has he loved her? O.o
The Imagination Addict chapter 21 . 6/24/2011
shit this is unbelievably exciting. ive just been reading your first book the whole day, then i moved on to this. omg her power? u should really get this published. n then sell movie rights. cos it's so ACTION PACKED.
The Imagination Addict chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
ahhh! chase is so naughty and sexy!
The Imagination Addict chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
awww i love nick too. she can end up with nick or chase. i dont mind who. they're both SHMEXY.
The Imagination Addict chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
YES! she finally broke up with him! she's been such a silly little girl. tsk tsk. btw, i just checked out your profile n OMG you're 16! you write so well! im 18 this year and i hope i can write as well as you one day.
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
O.M.G. no way. i read ur author's note at the end. n i totally disagree. this beginning is pretty AWESOME. ahh! her mum's gone nuts!
drats chapter 24 . 5/11/2011
Aw, I feel so sorry for Chase.

This was an awesome chapter. :)
drats chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
okay, quite correction:

"You should submit a plot to Disney," Erica joked. Leah only blinked.

Except Erica isn't in that scene, so it doesn't work.
drats chapter 17 . 5/10/2011
Loving the story so far. It's great. Of course I can't wait until I actually fully know what's going on. I can't wait until Alex grows up either, looks like she's slowly coming around though, so that's good news. :)
Devilish Kisses chapter 40 . 5/9/2011
I'M GONNA GO READ THE NEXT ONE NOW! Okay, BAI!
155 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »