Reviews for Forbidden By Self
Soonafter100 chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
Me LOVE! Me want MORE! I am hoping you post soon, I really like this!
Nikki chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
I love love love this! Post post post
Maleah chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Such a sad chapter! DX but i love this story! it's amazing! post soon! XD :D :)
TheLastFireBender chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
OMG!awesome story but such a sad chapter plz plz update I'm dying to noe ;)
Soonafter100 chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
Aw, I love this and I pray that you post soon!
Soonafter100 chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Kendell better go with her...lol! Love it!
broken-pixie chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Oh, poor Alexia! :,( hope she's ok. Love Kendall! ;)...Hate Veronica, what a horrible stepmom :( Anyway, looking forward to the next update.
SimplyLily94 chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
:O GASPP! ohh no! ah! love this storyy!(: its soo good(: HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!(:
CaitlinEA chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I think she's a little brat. "Believe it or not but I have my dad wrapped around my finger". Honest, who the hell admits that kind of twisted shit. I hate girls like that, they annoy me to no end. And she got a guy kicked out for making her cry because he called her adorable? See what I mean? She's a brat, one who thinks her shit don't stink.

LoL. Sorry about hating on your character. But I'm liking your story.
TheRiverRunsDeep chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
OMG...OMG...OMG...OMG...OMG...OMG...PLZ POST SOON...OMG...
Soonafter100 chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
I want to know who the hell Jared is and why he makes her scared...Plz post soon!
Soonafter100 chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
Love the chapter...couldn't sign in I an the same person..Soonafter100
Beutrice chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Okay so I have to finally stop. Why is he so gaga for the girl so suddenly! Also why would he walk in on her showering like that if he liked her? I know this is repetitive but really I suggest you seriously change that so your future readers won't quit your story like I am.
Beutrice chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Okay so nice first chapter. But I think I'm going to have to stop here. I really did not like the way the male, obviously the main character, was introduced. Why would he just enter into the place where she was showering like that? Well any way one thing I have to say is that when Adriana sees the guy surrounded by guys the writing was a little rushed, as well as the background information. Take your time so that your readers can savor the moment. Tell us how Adriana saw the guy, did she turn her head? Look up? So don't rush your writing. The plot sounds neat so I'll try ch. 2.
midnightwrighter chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
You and your cliffhangers... Update soon!

-midnightwrighter :)