Reviews for Can't Stop
Guest chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
More please, your story is getting very interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
love the update
Carzilla888 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Don't ask me why but the first 3 words of Joey's part had me dying laughing because I was just thinking what if Joey heard all that then he come in saying "I overheard everything"... aww the poor baby instead of being a creep he should of been more approachable oh well on to the next
Xoder chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
where are the updates? Plz update!
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Landon seems like a bit of a stalker as well. Just thinking that he would kill another human being over a woman he does not know at all is weird. Why is he so shy? You haven't gone into that much at all. Joey is...interesting, I wonder where his camera is hidden. I wonder what footage he's got on it so far. I enjoy spying. _
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Joey seems like a stalker, save for the fact that stalkers usually build up their "relationships" from afar, through watching without approaching. It fuels their belief/delusion that the relationship with the object of their affection is dual-sided.

This is what I was talking about from my earlier review, concerning punctuation. You wrote this: "Wow Sarah," Madison sighed I don't understand how you can turn everything I say into something sexual". However, it should actually look like this: “Wow, Sarah,” Madison sighed, “I don't understand how you can turn everything I say into something sexual.”
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Well, what sort of timeline are you aiming for? I like the idea but the story itself is very sparse where the details are concerned. The punctuation is a bit of an issue as well as the use of quotation marks, being sometimes you use them and sometimes you don't. Just checking through it once or twice before you post would really help the little things that I'm pointing out. I hope this helps. _
Lea Brown chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Excellent chapter! :D
kolbyirish chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
I'm liking this a lot, please continue. I can't wait to see how their first date goes! I love the added danger to the story.
Candygurl42 chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Really interesting story please continue!
lolab-rockin chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love this! this is cute!
oHH chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Nice start. I cannot wait for more. Landon seems sweet. How old is Madison?
Xoder chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
), This should definitely b continue. CAN'T WAIT.
chittychatty14 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Good beginning for a Story! Write some more ]

But you need to take care of your grammar and spellings hunnie ]

I like the idea and the concept of the story...like from where it is beginning

Can't wait for the next chapter! x x x x
Minerva Vesta chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Great start! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I'm looking forward to chapter 2