Reviews for Don't Know What Ya Got
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18
i like your story and come back regularly. but still no update. please consider updating.
SistyMisty chapter 6 . 6/22
Please update this. I am begging you!
ssa chapter 6 . 4/15
I still like coming back and rereading this, even if it's never updated or will never be finished.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2017
I just read your story for the x time. please consider updating. it's such a good story and i realy would like to hear more...please
Hyaci chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
Thank you for updating this. I really, really love this. Well worth the wait, imo!
Forbiddentaboo chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
Pleasssseee dont leave us there!
L.Nik9 chapter 6 . 3/17/2017
OMG, I just saw the last chapter. Best present eveeeeeeer! Thank you, thank you! And not to be pushy buuut another one... pls... (totally not begging on my knees... OK maybe I do...)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2017
Please update. Need more of this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2017
this is so mean. please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
2 - 3 chapters as a christmas present? ...2...1? please?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
you do realise that I read the update about a hundred times and look daily for the next chapter. the cliffhanger is just to much. please don't tease us to long.
Sara chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
OMG! I keep thinking that you give up on this story when it goes months without an update. I saw the Nov. update stamp and I thought it had literally been a year since you last touched this. Glad I checked for the new chapter anyway though just to be sure! anyway, this is turning out amazingly and I'm super excited about the plot points moving forward. I hope you're able to update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
yes, perfect! Give us more. I just love Christopher. let Bastian sufer a bit.
Atenea217 chapter 6 . 11/10/2016
Ohhh I'm so glad that you're back!
I really love this story and hope you'll keep updating!
thoughshaltnotkill chapter 6 . 11/9/2016
My heart swelled up.
I thought I was hoping for the impossible, but here you are, proving me wrong again.
And I couldn't be more elated.
As always, fantastic job on the story.
Most of the time, glazing over the side characters are easy considering that most authors don't give them too much personality, but you did different.
Each one of your creations are undeniably specific, memorable and more.
231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »