Reviews for Caged
3M2R chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I like how it ends with a question. Rethoric, thought-provoking.

This is well-written. You are gifted for writing I must say! Good poetry AND stories!
the sun softly smiles chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Hmm, this seems kind of run-on at time, but I like it :)
Ashes of Summer chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I LOVE this poem! Feeling trapped "In this world of open skies" very lovely!
Sakura Reyna chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
It makes me wonder what the world would be like if the sky did not exist...?

My favorite lines:

"I feel enclosed in this wide space

I look to the limitless skies

And I see a dome placed over my head,"

I also love the last three lines...It seems like the speaker is trying to find another possibility in thier life.

Well-written work of art! 5/5!
Der Adler Des Mondes chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Reading this poem I feel as though as I am a bird trapped in the cage much like you yourself or the protagonist is.

I curious what is causing the trapping factor I have not quite grasp that yet. This fear is unknown to me as the protagonist says "Why do I feel so caged?"

A wonderful poem :)
silverofsun chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
As you're not really asking me this, I won't answer. I would merely pose an opinio, and opinions are useless. Besides, these thoughts you have are something we all share.

In any case, keep it up. Never stop asking. :)
Insanity Streak chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I really liked the irony within this poem. You start of with the first two lines describing what people would define as freedom and then contradict that thought with the folloing lines; you are clear and consistent with this idea all the way to the end of the poem.

I also love the lines:I look to the limitless skies And I see a dome placed over my head- These lines seem effortless in the way that they are simple but they hold so much creativity.

The only constructive criticism I have are the lines: Trapping me Caging me. I think that one of the lines really doesn't have to be there. I can't remember what the term is but its when you say something and then say it again in another way; I feel you have done so here. I'm not saying that having those two lines there is a horrible flaw and ruins the poem, but today I'm just being a little picky lol.

This is an effortless poem and I love the originality that the irony brings to the poem.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Very thought provoking piece here. I like it. Always be positive and write on!

Anna _