Reviews for Chasing Windowsills
gumdropj chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
My mind is in a mess. Thoughts here, flying to the other side and getting tangled with emotions and distorted by similar thoughts crashing through-

Ah, my mind is a total mess too. :\

I say the smallest of things and you flip out. You do the tiniest thing and I fall into a depression.

This is eerily similar to a situation I have right now ... Whoa.

"I don't want to do anything. I don't feel like doing anything." He started, looking towards his left.

"I don't want to draw."

"I don't want to sleep."

He sounds so freakin' monotone! He sounds like all he does is sigh and sit on the couch, staring blankly at a TV that's not even on!

I am almost to the point of giving up on him.

Still very, very similar. :O

You tripped on me, landing face first and ending up with a bloody nose.

For some reason, I imagine him landing on the corner of the steps. And I imagine the steps being very, VERY sharp. I guess that's the horrific part of my mind thinking, but I like it. Mwahaha. :P

Your friends left you, laughing at how late you would be

Now, that's just plain mean! What kind of friends would leave another friend with a bloody nose?

We went in clothes opposite to our gender.

Hmm, I wonder how they came up with that idea. It's ... unique!

What do I think their story was?

I think the guy and the girl, when they first started dating, everything was going great, of course. But over time they just started to get annoyed with each other.

I mean, they were like a roller-coaster ride. They had some really high points and some really low points. They had an on-again off-again kind off relationship. The girl would get upset with the guy for not paying attention to her and they would be off. Then the guy would apologize and they'd be on-again. But then the guy would get upset with the girl for hugging other guys and they would be off.

So then the beginning paragraph could actually be the ending paragraph.

I bet I just confused you ... that's my specialty. Confusing people. :P

Oh, and the title ... I don't know how it's connected to the story! I always relate story title to the content, but I can't figure this one out. I think it's because chasing windowsills is pointless. But that's the obvious answer.

Love the story.