Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
Maximum-Strawberry chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Are you really from Lahore? I'm from South Asia too and I know for a fact that people there don't celebrate Halloween or take SATs (unless you want to get into an American college or celebrate with a few select people.)These are norms for Americans.
Lavenderbeach chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
It was so good! So many symbols. I loved it
JustPlainJane chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
This is wonderful! I really loved it! :) Congrats for winning!

...oh, and I love this song, "somewhere only we know" by Keane.

Awesome job!
FauxAfflictions chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
I like:)
a.lowe2010 chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
you are a very talented author. I love this story. i think it deserves more than just 30 reviews. Its one of the best i have read and its one that i will think about when i am reading others. It is the one that I will compare other stories to.
castiel89 chapter 12 . 1/10/2011
I've had friend's and family members fight over seas so it kinda hit home. My friend's ex-boyfriend served, and although they weren't together, she still worried about him everyday!

Definitely worthy of winning SKoW's prompt!
Tigerlily chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
Aw...I loved it! Haha, you seem to love the names Chris Clayton and Sam Montgomery. I saw on the SKoW page that you were the latest winner! Congratulations! You definitely deserved it. Keep on writing! :)
MistressBlack852 chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
Absolutely loved it. Heart tugging, emotional and brilliant
Neha chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Is this the same Sam and Chris from 'The Man Upstairs Has It In For Me'?
SnoQueen chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
Oh wow. That was a very emotional story! I enjoyed every moment of it. (:

Keep it up!

SnoQueen
StarzXAndXMoon chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
Aw! Yay! A perfect ending. And yes, the partridge falling off was kinda funny. Didn't really expect that. Well done, Sherry. You've written a wonderful story :)

'Ever after is a long time'

StarzXAndXMoon
Naura chapter 11 . 12/18/2010
I can see that it's the second-last chapter, but this HAS to be the best chapter yet. Well, in my opinion anyway. Reading the last one now!

Naura
mandy96 chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
aw really sweet!
Toddi Harper chapter 12 . 12/17/2010
Yes. Just, yes.

I am a real sucker for Soldier stories. They knock me dead every time, so needless to say... I really enjoyed yours. It was nicely written and kept me interested the whole time.

Thank you.

Toddi
hehehaha94 chapter 12 . 12/17/2010
lol interesting chapter.. is this the last chapter?
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »