Reviews for Fairest in all the land
Turquoise-Haired Mage chapter 8 . 3/6
Thanks for the chapters I can't wait for the next one. Till next time

Turquoise
flameelfen chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
I'm so excited that you updated! I love this story and was certain it would just sit here abandoned, so I was thrilled to see you'd added more. I look forward to reading more of the story. I love your take on the fairy tale. :)
SellTheeSoul4Bacon chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
No, I got it. Damn, I can't believe you updated! AH! So amazing!
SellTheeSoul4Bacon chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Aw, man! This story's great! I don't know why you haven't updated in so long! It's awesome and I really hope you continue!
flameelfen chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
I love your retelling so far. I hope you haven't given up on this, because I'd love to read more. I'm very fond of fairy tales and I love the slash slant.
Satellite-Princess chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
ohhh Update!
Crithach chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Such a good adaptation! :D I can't wait to see what you have in store! I wonder how all the romances here will go..
runswithvamp chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
i really like your story. update soon?
Turquoise-Haired Mage chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
Just finished the last chapter and i can't wait for the next one i just love fairy tales and i love the twist on it i'll be waiting for the next one you truly know how to write a great story line.

Turquoise
theauthor94 chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Hurray for awesome plot points!
Rae Kitano chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
I like how you came about the name 'snow'.

It's interesting to see how a fairy tale and be rewritten to incorporate the things we know so well out them.

Well done.
theauthor94 chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
SO AMAZING! I'm jealous! My stuff isn't even close to this good. Gah i can't wait to read more.
Bookworm24601 chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
Poor Finnian...
theauthor94 chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
OH

THIS IS AMAZING!

CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
Round About Parker chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
I'm a sucker for fairy tales retold. I really love this so far and can't wait to read more of it!