Reviews for I Hate Love Stories
FRIGGIN UPDATE NOW
PIANOIS COMING
TO HITCHA
Lucy the Ruler chapter 29 . 8/14/2013
thought u was gonna update
Lucy the Ruler chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
FREAKINNG UPDATE NOW BEFORE I DROP A PIANO ON YOU
Ree chapter 29 . 10/17/2012
Please complete the story :(I
bookADDICT6 chapter 29 . 9/8/2011
Ooohhh... The dad is back. I wonder why, and isn't it a coincidence since she started dating Jonathan? But he is happily married with a new kid, he should definitely be happy. So why is he here...?
bookADDICT6 chapter 26 . 9/8/2011
Now, do you like Taylor Swift because you're using a lot of her songs. Well, her songs are pefect when it comes to romance, but still. Their first date was so perfect. There was nothing too big to distract from the actual date. There was some actual heart to heart which made it more normal.
bookADDICT6 chapter 25 . 9/8/2011
I can't believe that Charlotte is that serious about scars. Personally, I kind of like them, but I don't go to get them on purpose. I never would have thought of Charlotte as insecure, I always thought she had the confidence. She does, but now she's getting a tad bit insecure.
bookADDICT6 chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
Aw, poor Evan. Getting into an accident at such a young age must suck. I would have been scarred for life and afraid of oncoming traffic. I sense something bad about to happen...
bookADDICT6 chapter 23 . 9/8/2011
So, Dean has a different motive. Instead of trying to get Charlotte's attention he goes straight to her dad. I don't understand why, so I really can't see what's the reason. I also can't wait until their first date. Knowing both of them, something is going to go wrong.
bookADDICT6 chapter 22 . 9/8/2011
Poor Dean, now it's awkward and Charlotte doesn't really do anything to help. I don't whether I'm taking Dean's side or Charlotte's side in this case.
bookADDICT6 chapter 21 . 9/8/2011
Poor Dean. I thought he would be more upset about her liking Evan, but he's the bigger person and didn't throw a fit. I can't believe that Charlotte didn't like Evan because he spilled a smoothie on her. It's so childish and he probably didn't mean it. I wonder what's going to happen between Evan and Charlotte and possibly Dean.
bookADDICT6 chapter 20 . 9/8/2011
Oh wow! More than three kisses in the same day, they're definitely moving fast. Like love at first sight fast. I really didn't see the bad in Evan at all so I don't know what Charlotte was going on about. He's pretty nice to everyone even Charlotte when she isn't arguing with him.
bookADDICT6 chapter 19 . 9/7/2011
Oh man, I didn't expect the kiss! Sparks definitely flew, but what's going to happen now that Charlotte kissed him again?
bookADDICT6 chapter 18 . 9/7/2011
I thought Charlotte was just going crazy. I'm happy that they're trying to be civil with one another. I can't believe the nerve of Dean's mom. First, it's rude to say things like that about someone, especially your neighbour.
bookADDICT6 chapter 17 . 9/7/2011
Really, why did Dean have to be so not nice? I just love how Charlotte doesn't believe in love but she wants her mother to find her perfect love story. It's just so ironic. I love how Evan was super sweet in this chapter.
228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »