Reviews for Cooler by the Water
Mai-lee T chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Can't wait till the next chapter!
ShrimpoJewels chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Oh another mystery-ish type story, this should be good. I was super excited to see two updates in my inbox today. Thanks for that. I can't wait to see the rest of this.

And congrats on being done with some of the harder stuff in your program. It's probably a huge relief. )
AlexisLovesYou chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
I really like where this is going. Can't wait until the next update.
andee lee chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
DUDE. This is going to be your best story yet, I already know. I honestly could NOT stop reading. I didn't even turn around to pretend to file when I heard the tell-tale clack of Gay Todd's kitten heels. I AM SO INTRIGUED. That prologue is driving me nuts right now... I MUST KNOW. It'll be fun to see how all of my nutjob theories will compare with the truth when it finally comes out.

I've really been excited about this one since you mentioned it and now after reading this I'm even more so. I like Mara already, Harper is hilarious and great and this mystery man... oh sweet Lord. Tell me he's THE mystery man. Of course he is. And he has a story...one that I can't wait to hear.

Great job with this! I love the writing and the atmosphere that the little town Mara lives in gives the setting. I also think it's really interesting that she still lives with her parents along with all of the family there. I'm super excited to see where you take this, my love. NOW HURRY UP and write more because you know what I'm waiting for, don't you? HINT: barn sex. LOL. Just kidding, GIVE ME MORE!
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14