Reviews for Cooler by the Water
Xxluvbugger213xX chapter 14 . 5/9/2012
So I can't wait to see what happens next. I know it's been a while, and over the years I've read everything that you've written. You're one of my favorites.

Damn. That was hot.

I've got an AP test in two days so I should be studying right now... lol

I hope you finish this one, It's definitely awesome!
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 14 . 3/27/2012
How have I only just found this story!

I must say, this is one of the best 'dirty' chapters I've read in a long time. It wasn't overly smutty (some people just go waaay over the top!) but I could really feel the sexual tension and frustration - it had been such a long time coming I think I was dying for Elliot and Mara to get it on as much as they were! You build emotion really, really well.

Can't wait for 'the talk' next chapter!

Mish xx
ohviolet chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
you are killing me...i reached chapter 13 and found out that you left your fans high and dry, so to speak. you really are an amazing writer - your writing is descriptive, vivid, and content-filled. your characters are complex, but most of all, i appreciate your incredibly detailed and well-informed treatment of subjects - in this case, the whole subsidized farming business. in any case, i just wanted to let you know that i think you're an amazing writer, and someone should give you a book deal already so that i can read the next chapter to this story...
A.R.R chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
I love this story! I can't remember if I reviewed your other works, but I've read them all and think you are an awesome writer! I apologize for my lack of feedback though. I always love your characters and how you make me care so much for them. Please update soon!
AmyRose1978 chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
Oh my word. I put off reading this chapter, again because I'm torn with desperately wanting to have Elliot and Mara together and finishing their story, and not wanting it to be all over. Poppyseeds you are a cruel woman, but I love ya for it. I love the intensity of their passion, the tenderness of their love and Elliot's wonderful pe...rsonality. Not sure it was wise to read this before I go to sleep...
Midnight113 chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
Yes, so very dirty... but I love it! This is totally what I've been waiting for ever since she arrived at the farm and met Mr. Mystery Elliot (who I guess isn't much of a mystery anymore, lol). I can not wait for them to talk, I mean really talk. I'll definitely be sticking with this story to the very end. ;) Which reminds me, sorry for this super late review. I was on vacation for a couple weeks and when I got back my inbox was a mess, I'm still cleaning it out. This is now my favorite chapter of them all, with their interaction, emotions and *cough* hot sex *cough*. :D All I can say is, this is amazing work. Please update soon and have a great holiday and new year!
N.M.E chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
Now that was HOT. Like burning, molten lava HOT! :P I think I've said this before, but I really like the fact that you give a lot of detail in what you write. This was a very good example. A naughty example actually :P I'm happy that they have finally resolved their issues and slept together. Thank God. I can't wait for the next chapter because of Elliot's past. I'm very curious and I really want to read it as soon as possible :P I hope you don't disappoint! Update soon!
andee lee chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
lolz i c dey did it witout a condum iz she preggers now! - Snags McChina

Ha! Dude. You know what I'm going to say, right? I mean, it's pretty obvious...

THEY WERE STANDING OUTSIDE OF A BARN IN THE POURING RAIN WITH THEIR CLOTHES PRACTICALLY PLASTERED TO THEIR BODIES. PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR BARN SEX.

LMAO, just kidding! It was perfect even if it wasn't in a barn. I thought I was going to pee my pants when Mara was standing there like a hussy with no panties on and Elliot was so visibly trying to fight it...and when he finally gave in, holy hell! Dude, I thought that little sneak peek you have me a while ago was hot - OMG. Nothing in the world can beat that first time between two characters who have been so desperately wanting to do it for so damn long and SHIT it was hot as fuck. It's a good thing I'm home alone if you know what I'm saying. JESUS woman. This is by far the best and sexiest thing you've ever written and I just want to go live inside of Mara's body so I can get in on that Elliot action. WOO. Sex against a wall - dude. If gravity didn't hate fatties like me I'd be all over that. LOL. I'M SO EXCITED they finally let it all out, it was just a matter of time before one of them ended up in the looney bin if they didn't. And by one of them I mean me because damn it is ABOUT TIME. :D

And OMG I really liked where you went with the actual plot in this chapter - LOL WHO CARES ABOUT PLOT AFTER THAT? Just kidding, I totally do! Maybe because I'm a tard, but I totally didn't see the whole Elliot faking his death thing coming. I mean, now that I know I see that I SHOULD have, but I think that was a really great idea and it really worked out well in this chapter.

SO. What's going to happen now? Can they have some more sex before you inevitably rip them apart? KTHANKS.

PS - "spilled into her" and "heated silk" - I was waiting for conquistador thrusting. Oh well, maybe next time. LOL.
fanciful chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
FInally, after all that tension they have done the deed! I really enjoyed this chapter, it's nice to finally learn about Elliot and his past. Also I noticed you named this chapter as 14, while the previous chapter was 12?
Devilish Kisses chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
THEY HAD THE SEX! About freakin' time too! Thanks for the update!
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
I am totally ignoring a very serious project on the side to read this! WOW! That was... a lot of hanky panky! :D

There was so much happening in this chapter. For a minute there I was worried Elliot would be gone by the time she got there and that would have killed me. Instead, he was there.. and wow! :D

I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks so much for writing this!

Hope you had a good break!
sshsilence chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
YESSS! ::fistpump:: Finally. :) Well done
Chryse chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
It was a dark and stormy night ...

XD I'm pretty sure this isn't how the original author saw that sentence ending.

I'll have you know I am still waiting to see more about Elliot's past! And I find it slightly humorous to see his name was/is Jason because it reminds me of the Jason Bourne movies ... what is it about Jasons with mysterious pasts?
Preposterous chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Well it's about time! There was so much tension between them!
AmyRose1978 chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
I've only just gotten around to reading this chapter, partially because I wanted to make the story last longer, if that even makes sense and partially because I wasn't sure my heart could take it. I will admit it brought a tear or six to my eyes whilst at the same time I wanted to give Elliot a big smack across the cheek (of course I'd kiss it better, later when Mara isn't around) and tell him to man up and quit running away. All of your stories make me emotionally involved with the characters, and yes a little bit in love with the men too. I only wish I had half the talent you do for writing such amazing characters and bringing them to life.
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »