Reviews for Unknown Jealousy
EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
His Mom seems awesome! && I hate Josh and love Scott. But I seriously want Ellie to go out with Scott now!((: hahaha. Thanks for the quick chapter and please update soon!

Elizabeth18 chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
I Love This Story

Please Update Soon As :)
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
Okay...hm...what can I say? Is Josh-y boy gonna get his grubby hands on Ella soon? And how is he even in the neighbourhood - homeless, hotel, with a friend...?

And the BIG question: WHEN is Scott and Elliana become a COUPLE? :O ;D

So update soon & Happy Holidays! :)

~Ronnie~
Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
I liked it! But I want Scott's POV!
Curlysquirt95 chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
This was a really good chapter! :) I like how Ellie and Scott joke around and tease each other. I also love the drama you added with Josh. Update!
squillink93 chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
i liked this chapter, i kind of want elliana to meet up with josh with a set up type of thing so that the police would be there... also i loved scott's mum in this chapter, carter and sandra are cute too :) can't wait for the next chapter :D
darknightstar chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
i like this story! please update!:)
Curlysquirt95 chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
Another good chapter! I really do hope Ellie and Scott get together eventually. And I'm glad Sandra and Carter are together now. :) Update soon!
EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
Scott (just to let you know) is my imaginary boyfriend(: He is so adorable and cute.. Yes, I did check out of the profile pictures(: Love them by the way. Her parents are getting a divorce and on top of that they are both moving. ahaha. This is going to be a lot of fun w/out them there, at all! Lol. Thanks for the quick new chapter and I thought it was adorable! :]] Please update again soon! And have a very Merry Christmas!

RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
Okay okay okay CUTE-NESS OVERLOAD! My fav Disney movie might be Beauty & The Beast or...hm...I can't choose but really, I LOVE THEM ALL! :D

So when will Ellie and Scotty start dating? I MUST know...:)

Update soon & Happy Holidays!

~Ronnie~ who might be catching a cold. Insert the snot-filled sneeze here.
Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
Great chapter! Ellie likes Scott! I knew it! And I know Scott likes her back!
beth chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
so how often do you update?
impossibly-infinite chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Btw, Nice story! \mm/ Rock on!
EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
hahahahahaha! "How's your head?" That is effing hysterical! Lmfao. I love them together and why can they not realize they like each other already? I want more chapters with just Ellie's and Scott's point of view cause' honestly they're my favorite characters(: Hm.. Let's see as for questions, are Scott and Ellie ever going to go out and will that scum bag Josh ever get his hands on Elliana again? Thank you for the new chapter and please update soon!

RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
You update FAST! :O

And that's funny, the tables are turned on Ellie. But can you clarify whether she was jealous or impatient or BOTH when Scott (or the waitress for that matter) was flirting? ;D

So good nice fluffy chapter! I expect the same, if not, more from you next time! :D :D :D

Update soon & Happy Holidays!

~Ronnie~