Reviews for Unknown Jealousy
EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
I really liked this chapter! I really like Scott too... I don't know why but there is something about him that I love. haha. I can definitley tell that Carter is into Ellie.. But honestly, I would love to see a relationship between Scott and her.. Not Carter(: Carter can like Sandra instead! I feel awful about Ellie's past.. That is so sad and top of what he did to her he didn't get put in jail! Wtf. That sucks. I hope Ellie gets involved with one guy and sticks with him and I hope that 'one guy' is Scott!(; Please update soon and again I really enjoyed that chapter!

-Sydney
OhYikesCharlie chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
I really like your story! She's going to fall for Scott isn't she? And Carter'll fall for Ellie! Family love triangle here we come... any way update soon please :)
eminemluvr chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Wow this chapter was awesome! Great job. And I lovee Scott hhaha you do a really good job writing the characters and how they act it's just the best
EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
So... Carter definitely likes Ellie and I'm thinking Ellie needs to go out with Scott! I always have a crush on one of your characters. haha. Her "brothers" are pretty tight and along with Scott she has it god. I looked at the pictures and my god.. Scott is bringing sexy back! ;D hahaha. Please update soon and I really enjoyed this chapter!

-Sydney(:
Random-Conversations chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
LOVE it! UPDATE!
allancaldera chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
exellent continue with the good work
eminemluvr chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I love this story haha. It's awesome! The best part was when she was singing and he was at the door lol it's so funny. I obviously fell in love with it. This story will turn out to be a great one I really can't wait for the next chapter now haha. Keep up the great work even though it's been one chapter ahahaha! (:
Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was really good! The story seems like it will be interesting.
EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
hahaha. How dare he dis Disney Music! Lol. I love Scott's character and also Ellie's. I love the beginning of this story! It was great and I cannot wait for more chapters! Please update soon! :]]

-Sydney