Reviews for Unknown Jealousy
Janaye chapter 18 . 4/17/2011
I always hate it when I finish a story! but you made it worth the time I spent!

I absolutely LOVE the characters and think that they are so original and creatively unique, I just don't know how you can get such an amazing story from something, I always find that the best stories are just waiting for me, perfect! I've also started to read I Dare You, it IS so different from this, beautiful as well!

I'm a helpless romantic, and you've just made me more hooked onto these stories than before!

THANK YOU!
Alexis chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
Just a quite fyi, she's Adam's sister, not his brother :P
lovebug101 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I LOVED this story with a capital L!
Untamed Wind chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
The story is certainly charming, and I enjoy reading it. It was a light read, and all the characters, while a little predictable, were very entertaining. If I were to give one suggestion, it would be to just stick to just one perspective. Yes, sometimes readers are dying to know what's going on in the male lead's head, but that may be a good thing. It keeps them guessing!

If you really want to involve so many people, you can try third person omniscient. It may just make life , I personally think the third person is too often ignored nowadays. All the Austen novels I've read are in third person, and I don't think I could love any book more.
DarknessQueen12 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
I like it
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 18 . 2/20/2011
I am glad they got back together. I wish he hadn't cheated. That usually ruins the story for me but I'm glad they worked it out.
Cdelancy chapter 18 . 2/18/2011
GREAT STORY I LOVED IT!
EdwardCullenForever1997 chapter 18 . 2/13/2011
Awh, it's over, :{{ But that was forreal a great ending! Can't wait to start reading your other story!

-Sydney
Writerandreader chapter 18 . 2/13/2011
Aw!

I'll miss this story but all good things must come to an end. I'm glad it worked out this way.

P.S. Happy Birthday:)
notthiscreative chapter 18 . 2/13/2011
Happy ending! Yayness! Great story!

And hey it's your birthday! Happy birthday!
LovePeetaM chapter 18 . 2/13/2011
I liked this one very much. Scott is...an interesting choice as a boyfriend, but I could totally see it.
LovePeetaM chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
Just so you know, it's not NYU...its SUNY (State University of NY)
xNight chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
I LOVE IT! THE ENDING WAS PURRFECT :D

And no, it wasn't predictable. :) It seemed to be at first, but the way you stirred up the story in the middle changed it all. It wasn't predictable, but it wasn't too depressing and pointing towards a bad ending either, (although some parts were emotionally really sad, that's not the same thing), so it was unpredictable in a nice kind of way. :D

What else can I say? Awesome story, going in my favourites. :) You did a really nice job, and I think I see you growing up as a writer - you get better and better with every chapter you write... I hope Life wont miss your talent. ;D

Keep writing. Your work is like water in the desert for us.

~ Yours, Angie. :)
xxLovelessly Yoursxx chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
oh my, i love this story. its funny and realistic. the characters are amazing and the plot is wonderful. im addicted :)
Brightheart chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
aww. i am so sad to see this story to go. i loved it a lot.
189 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »