Reviews for Unknown Jealousy
MidnightRosewithThorns chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I love happy endings and Ellie and Scott are just so cute together. I am definitely planning on reading your other stories as well. You're really talented so keep up with writing!
StripedSocksPrincess chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
Aw! That was a cute ending! I really liked it! If you're going to post a sequel ever, please let me know about it because I would really like to know what happens! It was a great story!
Myst C chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
i cant believ its over. but i really loved this whole story scott is just so lovable that im jealous of her. i hope theres an epilogue of some sort. i was half surprised at the ending thing scott and adam did that idea i thought of but didnt think it was going to happen. amazing story u wrote oh so greatly. i enjoyed always looking forward to read it now thats over :( but im glad that they're together at the end. you gotta love happy endings. they're relationship really was a rollercoaster. im going to miss this its so cute of an ending.
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 18 . 2/11/2011
OMG it's done already? Wow...nice and cheesy, just the way I like it. ;)

And I think you should go to the story settings and make it say "Complete" instead of "In-Progress", cuz it's done already. :)

Nice story once again.

~Ronnie~
Shelia Hunkapoo chapter 18 . 2/11/2011
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CONTINUES THE STORY...THINGS WIL GET MORE INTERESTING... IF U KNOW WHT U MEAN ;) lol but loved thhis ch :D HOPE FOR SOME MORE :D
Curlysquirt95 chapter 18 . 2/11/2011
Aw! Such a sweet ending! :) You did a great job on this story and I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
Admins Pls Delete Me chapter 18 . 2/11/2011
I loved the ending! Everything turned out great! REALLY great! You did an amazing job with this story :-)
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 18 . 2/11/2011
Omg its finally over WOW I LOVED IT SO MUCH THE HOLE STORY I REALLY DID AND I HAVE TO SEE AND READ YOU OTHER STORY I DARE YOU SO ILL TRY TO CHECK IT OUT BUT AMAZING WORK KEEP IT UP!

-U MadeMyLifeComplete-

my final refue for this story :,(
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 17 . 2/8/2011
AW so sad i can't believe its going to be the final chapter im going to miss this story so much more then you could ever no but i can't wait !

-U MadeMyLifeComplete-
Northfacegr95 chapter 17 . 2/8/2011
AWW! i hate goodbyes!
Writerandreader chapter 17 . 2/6/2011
I'm going to miss this story! Even though I just started reading it.

I really hope things work out with Ellie and Scott. They're a good couple.

I was kind of hoping that Ellie couldn't move to New York so they could be together. But that didn't happen:(
LovePeetaM chapter 17 . 2/6/2011
i love scott, particularly b/c he is A LOT like my boyfriend. you know, black-haired guitarist and a jackass/nice guy all-in-one.
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 17 . 2/6/2011
Shiz, when are they gonna get back together? ARE they even gonna get back together? Man, Scott should just grow some balls and stop acting like such a jerk to Ellie - she actually thought he didn't want to see her!

Is the next (last) chapter going to be in multiple POV's?

Update soon!

~Ronnie~ DAMN IT. Stupid employee forgot to activate her gift card.
ebs12 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love 'under the sea' me and one of my housemates sing it ALL the time to annoy our other friends who don't have our obviously great taste in music ;)
StripedSocksPrincess chapter 17 . 2/6/2011
This story is seriously almost done? Is there going to be a sequel? Either way its a really good story! This chapter was a sad, but I hope the next one will be better! :) Please update soon!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »