Reviews for Unknown Jealousy
lukas10 chapter 17 . 2/6/2011
is it too bad i still want to punch elliana? ok, ok, fine... i'll wait for the last chapter and there i'll decide if i still want ot punch her or not.. i just want to soo badly..SO BADLY!

:P

-M
xNight chapter 17 . 2/6/2011
Omg NO NO NO I don't want it to be over D: it's too addicting.. .

I want more of this ._. It's like when you're eating something really good, and then, suddenly, you realise there's only a little left... Aww...

You're really an excellent writer... I love this story a lot.
Brightheart chapter 17 . 2/6/2011
very interesting. i really can't wait till the next chapter! aww. it's the last chapter.
Curlysquirt95 chapter 17 . 2/6/2011
Aw, it was a really sad chapter. :( I seriously hope Ellie and Scott do end up together in the end, they're perfect for each other. :)

I can't wait to read the final chapter! :)
NeedSomeInspo chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
LOVE, so good i skipped my maths assignment :P
Shelia Hunkapoo chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
Omg Elli as so much goin on in her life... I would go phyco if i were her :)lol update soon want to know how things turn out :D
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 16 . 2/5/2011
OMG they broke up? NO! Is Scott gonna try to win her back or vice versa? Or maybe Ellie will go on in her life and find a new "Scott" - someone who can replace him until she moves outta NYC. :P

Update soon!

~Ronnie~ SHE HEARTS FRIES.
Writerandreader chapter 16 . 2/4/2011

I KNEW this would happen! PLEASE update soon!

I don't like this chapter! I want them to be together!
Writerandreader chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
Finally! About fucking time! Loved the chapter, btw.
eminemluvr chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
Aw why did she have to do that? /: i wonder whats next
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
OMG Im so upset i can't believe it.

-U MadeMyLifeComplete-
xNight chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
Naaw.. Meow.. She really is an idiot ._.

I saw me in her place. I would've hugged Scott more and cried a lot more and told him that I'll miss him so much and instead of just giving up like that I'd try to go with him, BUT, if that crazy thought about NYU and breaking up really DID hit me, then I would've kept my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeats, then I would've told him how much I love him, then I'd tell him about what we should do, how and why I see it like that, and then I'd proly start crying. I'm always so full of pain that I end up crying about stuffz...

Anyways, that's just me. I still love the story, as long as they end up together. :D

If I'd pick a colour for this story, it'd be dark grey like Scott's shirt. Not dark grey like dirty snow or dust, but dark grey like a wolf's fur at night, like soft cat's fur, like a solid and sleek cover of a book. :) (that's the same colour, only described with different feelings. It really does affect the way you visualise it...)

I have a question for you. What colour do you see the story? :)

Best wishes, keep writing, can't wait til' you update! - Angie.*

xx
lukas10 chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
ok.. now.. what DID jsut haPPenED? i want to punch elliana so badly! GAH!

ok, ok breathe.. breathe... it's ok... elliana is just **ing nuts...

but still... i don't know why but i see scoot going after her, after the tour... or appearing in th NYU.., studing.. or soemthign like that! but i swear you are killing me!

shoot i love it!

more more!

:P

-M
Curlysquirt95 chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
Oh man, I kinda can't believe Ellie wants to go to NY. I agree with Sandra on this, Ellie is kind of stupid. I mean, sure Scott cheated on her once, but I don't think he'll do it again. Now that they're on terrible terms again, he sure will find a girl on the tour. Great chapter! :)
darknightstar chapter 16 . 2/3/2011