Reviews for Living the Dirty Life
evluvhaters chapter 11 . 2/5
What what what what what omg why wat happens!?
NyxandDiscordia chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
My my my. This story left me with so many emotions. I really like how you captured the life of an escort. I, honestly, thought it was written beautifully with every emotion captured perfectly. Kudos to a job well done.
Heavenmoonlight chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
AAwww :( such a sad ending! I wish those two could of been together. But overall good story!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Graphic and gritty and very well done as all your other work has been. Bravo!
animeskullgirl16 chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Well... rather depressing ending... I was hoping that they'd ens up together and have some semblace of a happy life... but good story I kind of feel bad for the prostitute because he was beaten and raped by the cop... I hope that make another story with these characters and they end up together :)
brightteyes chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
this was so good dude. WAY TO GO!
brightteyes chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
well THIS caught my attention! (:
megamo chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
This was the most amazing story ever. . I cried my eyes out! I loved it sooo sooo sooo much. You have an amazing talent. 3
fancydragon chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Nice!
Zakiyya chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
i was kinda expecting a happy ending but this works too i guess. It made me cry though
Alex chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
...

That was terrifying.

I feel kinda guilty for liking that.
Mikan-Satsuma chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
I'm not just saying this to flatter you or anything, but this is the best story I've read in the entire site. It's haunting and powerful and your words are quick but vivid and fresh. It's true to life in an almost heartbreaking way and I truly cried over the deaths of the softy and the lead. It's the right kind of love in the wrong place or something. It's truly an inspiration to a beginner like me.

I hope you write more of this and from the bottom of my heart I hope people in the same or in similar situations find happiness somehow.
Random chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
:O
foreverthesickestchick chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
OH MY GOD! that was the saddest thing ever, and I love it. "we'll go to hell together" that just made my entire existence. I love how it wasn't all just sex, and you threw in some plot. i could tell from the start that the chick was a prostitute, I don't know if you wanted it to seem like that or not, but it did. I think the way that it ended out, having him confess was good, but if you are looking for possibly an alternate ending idea, you could have the guy stick up for him, say that he was protecting him from the psycho woman. idk, just an idea that you didn't ask for :P good job :)
Nofro chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
All I wanted to say was thank you. Because you had what I was searching for long time in stories. Culmination and denouement. Not to mention well written and enchanting plot.

Thank you.