Reviews for I Can Read Past the Cartoon Section
Eremus chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Ha! I liked this a lot! Your poems are very clever and inspired if you havent already id like you to tell me what you think of my work at /user/tommy-eremus/103137750/
MidNight The Magnificent chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Big deal. My Christmas lights are up all year 'round. (Seems such a waste of effort to put them up nicely, only to have to take them all down again after a couple of weeks.) My only gripe is that christmas lights are HELL on your eyes to read by, in the dark. Hehe.

~MidNight
MidNight The Magnificent chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Damn, I never knew funny stuff could come out of reading the dull newspapers. The last time I actually read beyond the comics and entertainment section of my daily newspapers, it was only because I had to write a "serious" piece for my class homework.

Well, did manage to inject my own brand of humour into it anyway, but you're starting to make me think that I should venture out of the Realm Of Delusion a little more often. Or at least actually skim through the newspapers that get delivered to my front door everyday. (As long as Gargoyle doesn't eat too many newspaper delivery boys, that is. Hehe.)
Ganondorf The Dark Knight chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I will give you the milky way for 5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0.99
PurpleInkBlot chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
You realy read that and wrote a poem on it? U Rock. xD