Reviews for Y I Hate Vampires
SoulSam chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
EP! So frackin' excited to see this story, these characters and you writing again! You've made my day :)
Loud Cancer chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
AH OMMGG I HAD HOPED YOU WOULD WRITE A STORY FOR JESSICA :D I AM SO HAPPY OMG YOU MADE MY WEKK! :D
Kaichiturtle chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I'm really glad that you wrote a sequel/spine off "Xnay on Angerday, s'il vous plaît"! I really enjoyed that story and can't wait for the events of this new story. I like that it started off with Jessica and Tiernay, gradually developing plot and exploring their relationship instead of jumping off and the mass introduction of new characters. Thanks for this new story! :)
pixiedust121 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
agh. what a teaser!
AlexisLovesYou chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
YAAY! I'm so glad you're doing another vamp story!
C. Aleshi chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Yay! Thank you for updating, and thank you to your sister for making you do so :D
manda rose chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
ooh yay, I'm so glad to read more of these guys! I didn't realize how much I missed them until I saw that you updated :)

Three cheers for your sister!
Eccthlacine chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Ecstatic to see you posting again! You are definitely one of my favorite paranormal writers, and I cannot wait to read more of your work.
xcrazyladyo chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
WOOHO!

I was over the moon to see that you had started a new story. I've been waiting to read the story of Calc and Jessica for awhile now and was left wanting more. I'm excited to see the interaction between the two main characters and learn a little more about the mysterious and powerful Calc.

I'm looking forward to seeing his reaction to Jessica being hurt. If he's anything like the other bonded vampire males the next chapter should be interesting.

Please update soon and don't leave us in suspence for too long.
Keraven chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Yay! Jess and Calc's! Can't wait to read more!
katnmouse chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
YES. YES YES YES.

I am so frickin' excited for this.
Hoodlives chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
OMG! I’ve been waiting for this story for so long! Please keep writing it!
neon-notions chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Yes! Finally! I have been looking forward to this for a long time. I'm stoked that you have decided to write about Jess after all, despite her resemblance to your sister. Please update soon!
Shirahime chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I'm so glad that you're writing Jessica's story. Awesome opening chapter!
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11