Reviews for Y I Hate Vampires
The Moving Christmas Tree chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
I know it's been two years since you've updated, but I hope you'll finish this story one day. I've read your other three stories, and I loved them.
anon chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Heys, can't wait for you to update this story. Please don't give up on it, I love the interaction between the characters and Jessica is just a great character! I've been rereading your other stories in the meantime :)
iluvmycorgi22 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I really like this and hope you update soon!
madz chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
looks good, finishing it?
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Sometimes, when I'm reading this story and I see a different spelling, I open my british dictionary and remind myself that being American does not mean that I know how to spell.

I think Calc made the alfredo. I also think he's messing with Jess, because it's obvious he's interested in her. It's always the little things. XD
jekodama chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Soooooo... any news about an update? *_*
What a Reader chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Goodness, I quite enjoy this story. I would suggest that you update it, but since you have not in the past two years, I assume this story is "dead". Thus, I will simply have to get my fix elsewhere. Your stories are quite entertaining, though.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
so great! hope you continue the story!
prita chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
R U EVR GOING TO UPDATE THIS?! its soooo good i love jessica and calc!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
u need to update dis... *sigh* its been 2 yrs hope u continue it ? :(
Toffeema chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Write more! Please! If you sis had an account, I would ask her to bully you!
3rd Bookworm chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
You should Definatily continue this it's awesome.
guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Oh no, you can't just abandon your story on a cliffhanger! I'm dyingggggg, this is so good. please come back to us!
mk chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
kyaaaaaa I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! I love these two! they are so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Wow! I've read all your stories and I think this one might be my favorite! I did really like Callum and Marla though. It was nice to see them again here. Hope you update soon!
164 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »