Reviews for For that Moment
booksarefriends101 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
ah this is cute. I am pretty sure I know what this is about...:)
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I would love to know what you're reffering to here, to be honest. Anyway, I really liked this - the formatting is quite interesting, and the writing draws you in, makes you wonder, sort of. Maybe it's my jaded side but the repetition of 'For that moment' makes me think that this isn't a sort of long lasting romance, that something bad is on the horizon but it's easier to focus on the present, if that makes sense? Yeah, like I said it might just be my jaded side coming through :P Anyway, really enjoyed that.
Kobra Kid chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh wow, this was excellelnt! I absolutely loved the format! It was really mesmerizing, and the narrator had a clear and distinct voice. Amazing work! Keep it up!

-Kobra Kid

Can you payback via Rise From The Ashes? Thank you so much! Welcome back!
seredemia chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
The first thing that I noticed was the layout of this. To me, it looked a bit messy... Probably because Im not used to seeing all the paragraphs starting at the left... I dont think you need to layout to be like this, since it wouldn't change much anyway - but thats just my opinion :)

BUT I love the first line! I also love the line about shooting stars. That was a beautiful image... I liked how romantic this sounded too. It sounds so sweet, yet poetic and elegant, but full of life. I would love to be in this girl's place... Lucky girl. You can really feel her happiness here. It's a beautiful piece!

RH
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Aww, I really liked this! It was very pretty! Also, is this written in Iambic pentamiter? Because the setup was reminding me of Cyrano De Bergerac so I had to ask. :)