Reviews for Savage
iDestiny chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
It is a very well rounded, detached and beautiful. Subtlelty here, descriptives there. Beautiful.
Kayla chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
NATALIE. SARAH IS A VERY UGLY NAME. THE ONLY SARAH I KNOW THAT I LIKE WOULD BE SARAH WITH THE 'FRO. EVERY OTHER SARAH IS OBSOLETE AND AWFUL.

other than that. i love this.
drink me pretty chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
Gritty. I'm really loving the internal dialogue and confusion here-it's so poignant.

Great chapter.
drink me pretty chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
I'm liking this story so far. Especially the characterization, the flow of the words-it's rather captivating. Mesmerizing, almost. And such beautiful allusions you have made, too; it adds a richness to the story that would not have been there otherwise.

Looking forward to reading more.
ShadowWolf203027 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Deliciously creepy... I love it, keep up the good work

SW
laurenmlbc chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Very interesting as well that you have God the one telling them to do these things. Or what he thinks is God's voice. Wonderful job!
laurenmlbc chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wow...you did an amazing job with this. I'm not sure that's a good thing hahah- just kidding. But you really got into the mind of a person who thinks thoughts like that. Well...I'm assuming you don't. Anyway, wonderful job with this chapter!
detache chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
This is... it's different. I like it. I like the way your words flow and I like how your writing has matured so much over the years.

I really love this new story.
Alexis chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
"and remember my smoky childhood, my red, dusty past."

This phrase seems to give the protagonist his own story. It gives us an idea of what his life was like before this instance, which makes him more relatable. I like it.
nevermore199 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Such a dark little tale. I enjoyed it. Good work.